EFL FAILURE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EFL FAILURE

Postby kimble » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 am

I cannot believe their total failure to investigate this matter properly

It appears by the very quick response to the matter, that they have looked to fit Derby s reasons to suit the rules. They
couldn t have investigated it thoroughly in that short a timescale?

There are numerous questions to be asked and answered

How on earth did they get their home match on against Fulham on when conditions were far worst.

It seem that this situation was put in the too hot to handle box..if the people on the EFL committee
cannot deal with these matters properly and fairly ...they should not be in situ

Totally inept ..i will be cheering on every other team against Derby now and hope Bristol Get in the play offs at their expense....never thought i would say that :roll:
kimble

EFL FAILURE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: EFL FAILURE

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:29 am

If it makes you feel any better I would say all Cardiff fans feel the same about Derby, Hopefully our time will come on the 24th April when we gain promoting and kill their play off chances.

If it going to make you feel ever more better that is exactly what the Derby fans up here think will happen.
Bakedalasker

Postby JJ1927 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm

kimble wrote:I cannot believe their total failure to investigate this matter properly

It appears by the very quick response to the matter, that they have looked to fit Derby s reasons to suit the rules. They
couldn t have investigated it thoroughly in that short a timescale?

There are numerous questions to be asked and answered

How on earth did they get their home match on against Fulham on when conditions were far worst.

It seem that this situation was put in the too hot to handle box..if the people on the EFL committee
cannot deal with these matters properly and fairly ...they should not be in situ

Totally inept ..i will be cheering on every other team against Derby now and hope Bristol Get in the play offs at their expense....never thought i would say that :roll:

The outcome was inevitable even though they know Derby pulled a fast one. Its systematic of the culture in this country which results in the easiest option being taken rather than doing what's right. Spineless men in suits who couldnt give a damn about football and supporters,only their own careers.
JJ1927

Postby iaveadream22 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:00 am

Sadly the EFL have undermined the organisation and football fans will know they have no credibility, Easy route taken and failure to take action against Derby when clearly justified. Every one knows what happened and it’s a shame the EFL have disgraced them selves
iaveadream22

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:14 pm

The deafening silence of Gary Rowett tells you all you need to know. As far as am aware, he hasn't said a word on the stitch-up which for me proves it.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The deafening silence of Gary Rowett tells you all you need to know. As far as am aware, he hasn't said a word on the stitch-up which for me proves it.

Apparently he was asked about it by a journalist and started his response with "The reality is....." before being slapped and bundled off by the Derby hierachy!
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Return to General Chat