MY THOUGHTS: RUSSIA A WAR ZONE FOR ENGLAND FANS?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 pm

pp-euros-russia-7-getty.jpg
pp-euros-russia-7-getty.jpg (33.9 KiB) Viewed 1616 times
English fans know that Russia fans are potentially the worst in terms of hooliganism in football and could well be a war zone if the English travel to the Russians home turf, some of the Russian mob have background in war as some of them are and used to be special forces and with everything happening with Russia leader Putin making headlines everywhere for the wrong reasons.

Questions Are Circling Around The UK About Concerns On The World Cup In Russia:
My Thoughts - They in my opinion would do anything and everything to make headlines in the UK and the whole world and this is the grand stage to do it for Putin, and so I fear that Putin would encourage violence from the Russian hooligans on the English fans as he did not mind it at all at the European Tournament in 2016.

So in short I would do everything in my power to make sure no big event happens in Russia for the near future.
My Thoughts - No, but as you saw in the Euros 2016 there were the Russian thugs covering there faces with scarves and hoodies, those are the thugs, but there are other general football fans supporting Russia and I think the England fans should go in groups just in case.
_________
_________
ANY ADVICE FOR THE GLAND FANS THAT ARE HEADING TO RUSSIA?
My Thoughts - Yes, stay safe and avoid big groups in and around the Russia football stadium, and those who travel alone, make sure your close by to other England fans just in case, just keep your heads down and quiet, and you should be alright.
________
________
WILL ENGLAND GET FAR IN THE WORLD CUP?
My Thoughts - Well as a Welshman I would ideally want the fellow England side to do well in the World Cup, I think that if Vardy plays and starts more games than normal than I think they will go far, but they will fail to get to the quarter finals, it depends if England face one of the big sides like Brazil Argentina Italy Spain France Iceland, I do hope they will not face Russia on there way through the cup.
_______
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: RUSSIA A WAR ZONE FOR ENGLAND FANS?

Postby Jock » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Someone mentioned the repercussions if Engurlund fans boo the Russkies national anthem, on the Amsterdam thread, I think the backlash if they’re stupid enough to do so will result in fatalities.
Jock

Postby nubbsy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Jock wrote:Someone mentioned the repercussions if Engurlund fans boo the Russkies national anthem, on the Amsterdam thread, I think the backlash if they’re stupid enough to do so will result in fatalities.

They got to be daft to even go
nubbsy

Postby griff105 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:02 pm

''it depends if England face one of the big sides like Brazil Argentina Italy Spain France Iceland''

Iceland :lol: :laughing6:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:36 am

I wouldn't want to be one of those travelling fans, there will be problems for sure :(
Cardiffcitymad

Postby epping blue » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:51 am

griff105 wrote:''it depends if England face one of the big sides like Brazil Argentina Italy Spain France Iceland''

Iceland :lol: :laughing6:

Just spent 4 days in Iceland. What a fantastic achievement qualification is for them but if your there you wouldn't know it. On the whole their completely disinterested in it and football in general.

I wouldn't go to this world cup as an England fan in any circumstance. They'll be targeted by the fans and blamed and locked up by authorities. The " chucking you chairs around pavement cafes" lot had their world cup celebration trip in Amsterdam at the weekend, they wont be going. The rest despite they're rep are by no way all morons. Certainly those that I know who are going are standard football supporters, no different from you or me.

I fear as much for black supporters of any nation. Overt racism connected to unfettered violence could be a frightening mix.
epping blue

Return to General Chat