Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VINCE ALM: " LOOKING FOR HELP "

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:49 pm

VINCE ALM: " LOOKING FOR HELP / ANY PICS WILL DO "

Hi All,

Fired another broadside into the EFL today still nothing back from any of my emails i have sent them last 5 days, although I am having some interesting dialogue with Derby City Council at the moment over the role of the Safety Advisory Group played in the postponement.

I will post when I have some information to share that is worthwhile, the authorities of got until 20th April to answer my FOI requests so it could take a bit of time. I will keep chipping away in the background however, until it arrives.

If any of you who stayed in Derby away from the ground and have any pics of the surrounding area that morning that would be helpful. I do have some good ones of the area around the train station at 9.30am to 10.00am but some of the wider area might be useful. inbox them to me

Re: VINCE ALM: " LOOKING FOR HELP "

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:52 pm

Mark Young

One of main roads into Derby, a52 taken outside my hotel at 6am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: VINCE ALM: " LOOKING FOR HELP "

Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Vince
Photo from the Hallmark Hotel next to the train station on Midland Road at 8am ish and road clear and all shops open in main centre at 10.30am. Buses and taxis no problems.
Neil
Chesterfield
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.