Villa Ticket Help

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Villa Ticket Help

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 pm

If anyone can help me out I have a bit of a problem with getting tickets for Villa away.

Im a ST holder but when i try to order online it only allows me to order one ticket. The problem is I want to order one for my friend aswell who is not a member or ST holder, were both under 21.

I do realise that currently only people that have been to at least 1 away game this season, which I have, can order a ticket, so can anyone confirm if you can normally book more than 1 ticket for away fixtures or do you require another fan number to order a second ticket.

Thanks.
TrueBlue99

Villa Ticket Help

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Villa Ticket Help

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:47 pm

I've just looked and I have ticket privileges available, but it's saying I need to contact the Box Office directly, as no tickets could be found

Looks like tickets for Villa are few and far between, so I suggest you contact the club directly or one of the supporters clubs, as you would have to have a Fan number for EVERY traveller and they would need to fulfil the required criteria (in this case, have been to an away game and be either a STH or a bona fide Member

Not good for you, I know but that's how I understand it :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ccfcsam25 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:50 pm

If buying online you will need to switch from away seats to upper tier as I think thats all thats left!
ccfcsam25

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Sven wrote:I've just looked and I have ticket privileges available, but it's saying I need to contact the Box Office directly, as no tickets could be found

Looks like tickets for Villa are few and far between, so I suggest you contact the club directly or one of the supporters clubs, as you would have to have a Fan number for EVERY traveller and they would need to fulfil the required criteria (in this case, have been to an away game and be either a STH or a bona fide Member

Not good for you, I know but that's how I understand it :ayatollah:

Thats what I was worried about Chris, I thought maybe that I could only purchase one ticket as the system knows that I need another account/number to confirm both travelling supporters have been to an away game, I then realised that the criteria will change tomorrow and maybe I could purchase more than one as it does not require all supporters to then have been on an away trip.

If that makes sense, best way I could put it. This is only so difficult as they will surely sell out when they go on sale to the whole of ST holders/Members, leaving very little time to try and sort this out.
TrueBlue99

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Just found this criteria on the ticketing website

Purchasing for both Season Ticket Holders + Gold Members:

Please be advised, all seats selected must be assigned to individuals who are current Season Ticket Holders or Gold Members. The purchase limit is one ticket per current Season Ticket Holder or Gold Member.

So looks like I need a fan number if anyone else can help me out with this, it would be much appreciated.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:
TrueBlue99

Postby TVB » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 pm

I am not going and you are welcome to use my fan number if you want. Reply here if you want it and I will send you a private message tomorrow morning with my number and details so you can buy it.
TVB

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 pm

TVB wrote:I am not going and you are welcome to use my fan number if you want. Reply here if you want it and I will send you a private message tomorrow morning with my number and details so you can buy it.

It would be much appreciated if you could help, thank you :ayatollah:
TrueBlue99

Postby TVB » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 pm

No problem- happy to help out a fellow Bluebird!

Just sent you a PM with fan number etc.
TVB

Return to General Chat