Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT Joshua tickets on Viagogo

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm

All has anyone used the above. Ordered three tickets and they only sent two, now unresponsive to chasers on email and Twitter, they don't answer phone queries unless event is less than three days away. Deliver was by UPS who didn't obtain signature despite us paying for it.

Re: OT Joshua tickets on Viagogo

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:44 pm

dorsetblue wrote:All has anyone used the above. Ordered three tickets and they only sent two, now unresponsive to chasers on email and Twitter, they don't answer phone queries unless event is less than three days away. Deliver was by UPS who didn't obtain signature despite us paying for it.

Used them for a Milan v Juve match at San Siro a couple of years ago and everything arrived as expected and in the time frame they said they would. Don't know when that fight is, but wouldn't worry just yet unless its a week or so away.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:49 pm

I have sold some on there and never had issues, speak to Viagogo usually they won’t pay unless you recieve what you paid for.

On another note i got two £100 tickets going if anyone wants any £100 each, ill even cover the fees

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm

ccfcsam25 wrote:I have sold some on there and never had issues, speak to Viagogo usually they won’t pay unless you recieve what you paid for.

On another note i got two £100 tickets going if anyone wants any £100 each, ill even cover the fees

Mate I'll take those tickets. 07896816932 give me a ring, nice one :)