DERBY'S FANS SAY IT'S A 'MUST WIN' GAME NOW & WARNOCK SHOULD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:40 pm

'We've got to beat them now' - Derby County fans react to EFL's judgement on Cardiff postponement
By Mark Wakefield

The game at Pride Park Stadium was called off on Sunday morning due to adverse weather conditions

The EFL has said it "remains satisfied" with the reasons behind the postponement of Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture with Cardiff City.

The game at Pride Park Stadium was called off on Sunday morning due to adverse weather conditions.

The decision was heavily criticised by Cardiff boss Neil Warnock, while the Bluebirds' supporters' club called for action to be taken against the Rams.

Derby have responded to the EFL's ruling by issuing a statement of their own.

Derby fans have taken to social media to give their thoughts and emotions on the EFL's statement.

Joe Fawkes: “Justified. End of!”

BlackandWhiteForever: “And that's that "

John Carby: “Warnock and Cardiff should now issue a full apology.”

Andrew Swift: “Warnock should retract the comments he made about our club and manager, but most importantly make sure we stuff them on April 24th and the fans should leave him in little doubt over what a fool he has made himself look."

@jackbrownie: “We've got to beat them now, they'll never let us forget if we lose to them.”

Amanda Wright: "Can this conversation now be over. I’m sick of hearing about it. The club made the decision based on safety."
Attachments
prideparkkllane.jpg
prideparkkllane.jpg (267.42 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: DERBY'S FANS SAY SAY IT'S A 'MUST WIN' GAME NOW

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Warnock will have the boys pumped up for this game, going to be some nastiness about it, I HATE County, and will never forget this disgrace of a postponement.

Can't wait to see us take them to the cleaners :bluescarf:
Wolfpac

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:58 pm

The Derby team, Manager and fans have proved they have no bottle

Do you honestly think they are going to be more up for this game than us??? Not a chance

Didn't have tickets for the postponed game but have just booked the day off for the rearranged date, my mates fancy this trip now!!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby TERRYB » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:25 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:The Derby team, Manager and fans have proved they have no bottle

Do you honestly think they are going to be more up for this game than us??? Not a chance

Didn't have tickets for the postponed game but have just booked the day off for the rearranged date, my mates fancy this trip now!!!

Same mate, quite a few older heads will be turning out for this one! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: : :D
TERRYB

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:18 pm

I know its a Tuesday but it would be fantastic to get the numbers we were taking to 'The Rans' last Sunday and drown the bottlers out & generally take the piss.

Football fans all over the country have noticed what a cowardly scummy club Derby is and I reckon they'll be inventing chants to remind the Rans of how they bottled it.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Let just hope it is the game that sees us up and kills off their play off hopes.
Bakedalasker

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:34 pm

They'll call it off as Huddlestone has a splinter in his arse.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby TERRYB » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 pm

I reckon we will take the same number of fans we would have done last Sunday IF we still need the points to gain promotion.
TERRYB

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:The Derby team, Manager and fans have proved they have no bottle

To be fair, that's not a reason to go. Just go because you 'want' to and support the team not the occasion! :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: DERBY'S FANS SAY IT'S A 'MUST WIN' GAME NOW

Postby Paul Keevil » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Do the Derby players stay in a Hotel the night before the game.

Be a shame if the fire alarm went off ;)

Remember QPR :lol:
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Return to General Chat