Vince Alm: " Fight continues "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Still no news off the EFL not a good sign regards the postponement?

They were quick to jump into bed with Derby on Sunday which left them very little wriggle room in my opinion. It will be interesting to see what evidence they produce if/when they side with Derby?

I am expecting it to go against us and have prepared for another course of action, which part of the planned action may involve us as a group getting our local MP involved.

On another note if you are ringing the supporters club phone please do not ring from a withheld number I will not answer at the moment, getting a regular amount of abusive calls from so called Derby fans. comes with the territory I'm not concerned by it and it doesn't worry me, just letting you know if you are trying to get hold of me.

Fight continues
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Vince Alm: " Fight continues "

Postby Igovernor » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 am

Big decision for the EFL, not expecting anything off them for a while. They thought by making their statement it would be the end of it, how wrong they were. They have to take time to investigate and get it right this time, for or against us :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:27 am

Looking at all that's been said past days it's becoming obvious that whilst H&S can used as a legitimate reason for calling game off the big question for efl is did derby do enough to get game on? And looking at pictures it's blatantly obvious they didn't so the question is how will efl punish derby for this? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Paul Keevil » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 am

Im sorry I dont wear this Health & Safety business.

For me there are two decisions.

1) In the opinion of the Match Day Referee - Should the match be played (irrespective as to whether there are supporters in the ground or not)

then if the match is deemed playable by the referee

2) Is the area safe enough to allow supporters into the ground - this is a decision for (Derby, SAG, Police and Away Side).

If the answer to (2) is no - then play the game behind closed doors - (as the referee deems the playing surface ok)
If the answer to (2) is yes - then play the game as normal.

Its not rocket science - the game should have been played.
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Postby Jules » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:27 am

Paul I think it speaks volumes that they didn't just try to delay the game by an hour and been reading lots on this but cannot seem to find WHO was the referee and WHERE was he/she ?
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Igovernor » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 am

The referee would not have been consulted as the pitch was perfect, only after to tell him they had cancelled the match
Igovernor

Postby jooshy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:43 am

surely the referee would be engaged in any discussions though, as ultimately the game is his to manage and oversee?
jooshy

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:58 am

The situation as things stand

We’re still waiting on an EFL decision on the Derby County postponement.
Attachments
Derby-County-File-Photo.jpg
Derby-County-File-Photo.jpg (28.89 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Im sorry I dont wear this Health & Safety business.

1) In the opinion of the Match Day Referee - Should the match be played (irrespective as to whether there are supporters in the ground or not)

2) Is the area safe enough to allow supporters into the ground - this is a decision for (Derby, SAG, Police and Away Side).

If the answer to (2) is no - then play the game behind closed doors - (as the referee deems the playing surface ok)

Good points but can you honestly have game behind closed doors with upto 25k people outside but not able to get in? :o
pembroke allan

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Im sorry I dont wear this Health & Safety business.

Good points but can you honestly have game behind closed doors with upto 25k people outside but not able to get in? :o

What can the EFL do ? - fine, play behind closed doors punishment or points - I guess.

a points deduction would be the only useful course of action for us - which means the EFL wont do that. Maybe a small fine at most I reckon :banghead:
Pivot your business online - Free eCommerce software in 5 minutes - I can do it for youecwids
Proxy Server / VPN Proxy Servers
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:39 pm

"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 pm

We knew the toothless EFL would bottle it the same as The Derby Rans bottled it against us.

Hats off to the efforts Vince has made and also Ken Choo despite the Snowgate stich-up. Let's now smash them on the 24th as the cowards have given us the best team talk ever.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat