Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “ BUT PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:55 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:Doubt that we could afford JT wages if we don't go up.

Same applies to Snodgrass who would like to stay with us (regardless of what division we're in) but his parent club WHU will probably want him to stay with them. Snodgrass would be a big loss.

Johnstone, the GK would almost certainly sign for a PL club.

Other than those 3, I'm not sure who else will go. Gabby is out of contract but nowhere near the 1st team. Alan Hutton is also out of contract and he will be missed if we can't negotiate another deal with him.
Other than that, I can only really see us losing Grealish if a silly offer comes in. Given his allegiance to Villa, it would take a pretty attractive proposition to turn his head - This rules out all but the top 8.

I think that Villa will be stronger next season than this. We have played the entire season without our top striker and half the season without our main playmaker. With them both fit from the start, we won't be playing catch up like we have done this season.

We'll take Snodgrass off your hands :thumbup:

he has stated he wont be in the championship next season whatever so Yes we will take him

He'd like to move back to a bigger club :laughing6:

1 with a chance of automatic promotion.......

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:57 am

paulh_85 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:Paul - By far the biggest difference I've noticed between the Championship and the Pl is the standard of the referees. They have driven me mad over the past 18 months or so, mainly because they DON'T blow up for fouls that are obvious. Defenders in the Championship get away with a lot more then their PL counterparts.

However, it comes to something when you blame a ref for a defeat yet it happens all the time. The same with Grealish - it's much easier to make him out to be a pantomine villain than it is for you to accept that he destroyed you in that 3-1 game. Simply pointing out to people how silly they are being does not mean that I have been wound up. However, if it makes you better to think that I have been then I'm very happy for you.

hey mate, i dont know if your singling us out for blaming a ref for a defeat? this happens with all sides as far as ive seen ( i do occasionally read other forums - especially the wolves one, which is fantastic :mrgreen: )

as for grealish your right, he was your best player in that game by far. i was sat in the home end for that one and it was painful. he does make the most out of every opportunity when fouled though, this was my impression of him, and seeing your most recent game on the tv my opinion hasnt changed.

Painful paul?we beat them so he couldn't have been that great

wrong game mate, hes referring to the 3-1 win for villa last season

Ahhh i see mate,well we could all recall games from yester year clutching at straws he is i think hes a secret bluebird

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:00 am

Paul - I'm not blaming any ref. I never do. My point was that the refs in this division are poor because they DON'T give fouls yet every time Grealish plays, you lot think that he cheats to get them. If anything, he doesn't get them given when they should be.

Is the Wolves forum still 50% of posts about Villa?

Making the most out of every opportunity is not the same as diving though is it? What do you expect him to do? Make the most for the opposition?

Given he is fouled more times in a game than anyone else, he is obviously going to upset the opposition.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:01 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hes off again Hahahaha
Last edited by stephendavid on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:02 am

paulh_85 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:Paul - By far the biggest difference I've noticed between the Championship and the Pl is the standard of the referees. They have driven me mad over the past 18 months or so, mainly because they DON'T blow up for fouls that are obvious. Defenders in the Championship get away with a lot more then their PL counterparts.

However, it comes to something when you blame a ref for a defeat yet it happens all the time. The same with Grealish - it's much easier to make him out to be a pantomine villain than it is for you to accept that he destroyed you in that 3-1 game. Simply pointing out to people how silly they are being does not mean that I have been wound up. However, if it makes you better to think that I have been then I'm very happy for you.

hey mate, i dont know if your singling us out for blaming a ref for a defeat? this happens with all sides as far as ive seen ( i do occasionally read other forums - especially the wolves one, which is fantastic :mrgreen: )

as for grealish your right, he was your best player in that game by far. i was sat in the home end for that one and it was painful. he does make the most out of every opportunity when fouled though, this was my impression of him, and seeing your most recent game on the tv my opinion hasnt changed.

Why did you have to go and spoil it? Grealish wasn't even playing in the 3-0 yet this weapon didn't even realise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:04 am

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Why did you have to go and spoil it? Grealish wasn't even playing in the 3-0 yet this weapon didn't even realise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind the gap mind the gap aston villa wahayyyyy was to busy laughing at how poor you are 3-0 3-0 3-0

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:29 pm

AV3 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:So when you're winning, you have no need to revert to Warnock mode.

How many bookings did you have when we beat you 3-1 the previous season?

Why did you applaud Bennett off for behaving like an animal against Man City? Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Do you not see a pattern forming here?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.

So what we like a challenge? I'm sorry we haven't all got tens and tens of millions to spend on fancy players so we do what we can and it works. Dry your eyes.

Maybe if your super stars weren't such a bunch of fairy's you might be in the auto places?

You're jealousy and bitterness is hilarious and makes being the underdogs of this play off race all the more enjoyable so for that I thank you! :laughing6:

Nubsy - I've repeatedly stated on this thread that I have no problem or complaints with the way that you play and I've also said that every team should play to their strengths.

The point I am making is that you cannot play like you do and then start bleating that a player doesn't stay on his feet.

The "superstars"/"fairies" comments are pathetic. Talk about sterotyping. I'm surprised you didn't throw in the "Villa think they have a divine right to promotion".

To even suggest that I'm jealous or bitter of Cardiff City only further demonstrates how deluded some people are on here.

Stereotyping? I think it's more than fair to say that John Terry is a superstar as far as the championship is concerned but that comment was made slightly tongue in cheek in reference to the cost of your squad. That obviously went straight over your head.

Secondly, Spack Relish is definitely a fairy so not really sure what you're arguing against there.

I don't think you even know what your point is mate, you're just on here for a bitch blowing hot air :laughing5: :wave:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 pm

nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Why did you applaud Bennett off for behaving like an animal against Man City? Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.

So what we like a challenge? I'm sorry we haven't all got tens and tens of millions to spend on fancy players so we do what we can and it works. Dry your eyes.

Maybe if your super stars weren't such a bunch of fairy's you might be in the auto places?

You're jealousy and bitterness is hilarious and makes being the underdogs of this play off race all the more enjoyable so for that I thank you! :laughing6:

Nubsy - I've repeatedly stated on this thread that I have no problem or complaints with the way that you play and I've also said that every team should play to their strengths.

The point I am making is that you cannot play like you do and then start bleating that a player doesn't stay on his feet.

The "superstars"/"fairies" comments are pathetic. Talk about sterotyping. I'm surprised you didn't throw in the "Villa think they have a divine right to promotion".

To even suggest that I'm jealous or bitter of Cardiff City only further demonstrates how deluded some people are on here.

Stereotyping? I think it's more than fair to say that John Terry is a superstar as far as the championship is concerned but that comment was made slightly tongue in cheek in reference to the cost of your squad. That obviously went straight over your head.

Secondly, Spack Relish is definitely a fairy so not really sure what you're arguing against there.

I don't think you even know what your point is mate, you're just on here for a bitch blowing hot air :laughing5: :wave:

At last someone talking some sense,AV3 babbling on about relish like hes pele & villa like their some sort of cardiff city...Hahahaha hes been wound up an reeled in more times than a conger eel on here

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm

stephendavid wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

At last someone talking some sense,AV3 babbling on about relish like hes pele & villa like their some sort of cardiff city...Hahahaha hes been wound up an reeled in more times than a conger eel on here

I know loves a bite don't he :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:30 pm

nubbsy wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I know loves a bite don't he :laughing6:

Like a mouse nibbling away at the cheese mate ....he cant help it

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 pm

AV3 wrote:Is the Wolves forum still 50% of posts about Villa?

oh you should read, especially after a loss, its fantastic

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Gwyliwch y bwlch! :clap:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Sven wrote:Gwyliwch y bwlch! :clap:

I'm glad you've joined the party Sven :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:03 pm

I thought he was sneezing :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm

AV3 wrote:

I thought he was sneezing :lol:

Siarad Gymraeg y twpsin :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:33 pm

AV4 he should be given their league position lol

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Liam, I'm never too far away but very selective when it comes to responding to certain individuals :lol:

This guy just leaves himself wide open regardless of which thread he's bumping up and then says he's not biting.

As for over-confidence? I don't think so...but it's good for a purported Villa fan wind up! :laughing6: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:19 am

Sven wrote:

Liam, I'm never too far away but very selective when it comes to responding to certain individuals :lol:

This guy just leaves himself wide open regardless of which thread he's bumping up and then says he's not biting.

As for over-confidence? I don't think so...but it's good for a purported Villa fan wind up! :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Yes sven the best 1 yet buddy

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 am

stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Agree :laughing5: :laughing5:

Noticed he's gone quiet :(
Nibble nibble

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:17 am

stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibble nibble

Back in school he'll be back after 3.30 no doubt mate lol

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:28 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibble nibble

The timing of his appearances says a lot, if you know what I mean ;) :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 am

Sven wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibble nibble

The timing of his appearances says a lot, if you know what I mean ;) :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Hahahahaha i sure do mate... bluebirds bluebirds

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:34 am

stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibble nibble

AV, Are you there?? :laughing5:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:45 am

Of course I'm here - I'm never far away pal.

I'm just enjoying the interest that I've attracted. Especially from the serial misunderstander, Sven.

People like you and that prat stevendavid are ten a penny and rarely amusing but holier than thou "selective" Sven is a real catch. He's normally hard work but this time, he's nibbling away like a goodun.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am

stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibble nibble

AV, Are you there?? :laughing5:

No hes in 4th buddy Hahahahaha

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 am

All together now........MIND THE GAP MIND THE GAP aston villa

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Steven David & the rest of his firm on the way back from Derby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKjqYsJQZ0

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 am

AV3 wrote:Steven David & the rest of his firm on the way back from Derby:

Wahayyyy bluebirds bluebirds bluebirds.......as far as firms go fella a few of yours got put to kip last time so id said nowt mucca Hahahaha

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 am

stephendavid wrote:

Wahayyyy bluebirds bluebirds bluebirds.......as far as firms go fella a few of yours got put to kip last time so id said nowt mucca Hahahaha

Right by our buses I remember this.

Villa fans = :sleepy2:

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:46 am

stephendavid wrote:

Right by our buses I remember this.

Villa fans = :sleepy2:

Hahahahaha very true mucca