UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “ BUT PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Grealish goes to ground on the slightest contact.

He's a horrible little shit and begs the ref to book opponents.

That's what we've seen and that's why Warnock puts a man on him as it's put him off his game.

As for us being dirty, well the facts say otherwise, but you aren't the only one to be conned by the bollox that gets spouted about 'Warnock sides'

Shame as he's a talent.
Lawnmower

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby AV3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Grealish goes to ground on the slightest contact.

That's what we've seen and that's why Warnock puts a man on him as it's put him off his game.

As for us being dirty, well the facts say otherwise, but you aren't the only one to be conned by the bollox that gets spouted about 'Warnock sides'

Shame as he's a talent.

You put a man on Grealish (Gunnarson) who had rings run round him for 90 minutes. Even I felt embarrassed for him.

Grealish just asks the refs for protection which he's entitled to do.

I find it hypocritical that you all bask in this physical "mans game" nonsense and then start bleating when you get refereeing decisions go against you.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:33 pm

AV3 wrote:

Shame as he's a talent.

You put a man on Grealish (Gunnarson) who had rings run round him for 90 minutes. Even I felt embarrassed for him.

I find it hypocritical that you all bask in this physical "mans game" nonsense and then start bleating when you get refereeing decisions go against you.

Bamba marked Grealish last time he played against us. Warnock dropped him to the middle for precisely that reason.

What's this 'bleating' crap ?

No one likes a cheat, who tries to persuade the ref to book a player.

It's not 'bleating' to point out that a player trying to get others booked is out of order.

This is what British fans have been slagging foreign football off for years for.
Lawnmower

Postby AV3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Mate - However you dress it up, if there was a vote between fans who watch games in the Championship as to who was the dirtiest, anti-football team in the division, Cardiff would come out on top. You try to keep the ball dead for the longest possible period and you try to stop teams by kicking them, as many footballing teams have testified to this season. (Man City and Wolves spring to mind immediately)

It is therefore no surprise that you are all up in arms about the most gifted, skillful player in the division. You want to stop him by hacking him down and then bleat when he asks the ref for protection. You can't have it both ways.

We all ask the ref to book players for persistent fouling, even the most die hard of Cardiff fans. When you know that the other sides game plan is to chop your playmaker down, surely you need to put pressure on the ref to keep a lid on things. Until the player gets booked, he will continue to cheat. Once booked, we then have a fair game on our hands.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:19 pm

AV3 wrote:Mate - However you dress it up, if there was a vote between fans who watch games in the Championship as to who was the dirtiest, anti-football team in the division, Cardiff would come out on top. You try to keep the ball dead for the longest possible period and you try to stop teams by kicking them, as many footballing teams have testified to this season. (Man City and Wolves spring to mind immediately)

It is therefore no surprise that you are all up in arms about the most gifted, skillful player in the division. You want to stop him by hacking him down and then bleat when he asks the ref for protection. You can't have it both ways.

We all ask the ref to book players for persistent fouling, even the most die hard of Cardiff fans. When you know that the other sides game plan is to chop your playmaker down, surely you need to put pressure on the ref to keep a lid on things. Until the player gets booked, he will continue to cheat. Once booked, we then have a fair game on our hands.

A vote between biased armchair idiots who we we've beat maybe, see previous post, they are wrong here are the facts :thumbup:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/championsh ... bewerb/GB2 :wave:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:
AV3 wrote:Mate - However you dress it up, if there was a vote between fans who watch games in the Championship as to who was the dirtiest, anti-football team in the division, Cardiff would come out on top. You try to keep the ball dead for the longest possible period and you try to stop teams by kicking them, as many footballing teams have testified to this season. (Man City and Wolves spring to mind immediately)

A vote between biased armchair idiots who we we've beat maybe, see previous post, they are wrong here are the facts :thumbup:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/championsh ... bewerb/GB2 :wave:

And don't forget, when we last played you and beat you three nil, we had no bookings, you had one :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:41 pm

AV3 wrote:

Shame as he's a talent.

Your Manager has a much greater understanding of football than you, talking about embarrassment here are his comments, after the last time we stuffed you three nil (12 shots on target to your 1) -

Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce:

"It was on the edge of embarrassment if I'm being brutally honest.

"It's a rude awakening for us, very early again. Arguably that's the biggest doing I can remember having in the Championship.

"We didn't do enough of the basics. We looked fragile every time they broke on us." :thumbup: :wave:
Bluebina

Postby AV3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 pm

So when you're winning, you have no need to revert to Warnock mode.

How many bookings did you have when we beat you 3-1 the previous season?

Why did you applaud Bennett off for behaving like an animal against Man City? Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Do you not see a pattern forming here?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:45 pm

jesus christ this thread is still going

think everyone is getting ahead of themselves . we got to play Burton on Friday first !

looking forward to visiting the yenton in a few weeks time for a pre match pint AV3

hope the regulars are still there especially the barmaid :D
MOZZER1

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 pm

AV3 wrote: Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.

So by that stupid logic it only takes two teams to complain and that is evidence we are dirty? Cardiff fans call Grealish out for diving, I'm sure plenty of other fans do too.. so by your logic is he officially a diving b*stard or?
CityBlue93

Postby stephendavid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 am

3-0 grealish had a mare against us
stephendavid

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:04 am

DONT FORGET PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT FOR NORWICH CITY AWAY :bluebird:

NORWICH CITY V CARDIFF CITY :bluebird:

Cardiff have 1,500 tickets :bluebird:

Saturday, 14th April 2018 @ Carrow Road. KO: 3:00pm.

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members

General Ticket Prices

Adults: £30.00
Under 18: £15.00
Under 12: £10.00
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:46 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
AV3 wrote: Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

So by that stupid logic it only takes two teams to complain and that is evidence we are dirty? Cardiff fans call Grealish out for diving, I'm sure plenty of other fans do too.. so by your logic is he officially a diving b*stard or?

Obviously didn't see pic of debrauns tackle during city game was worthy of red ! and several teams complained of man c tackles in subsequent games after peps comments lets have a bit of balance to things! Besides
Fans comment on city when in reality never saw the game or city play this season. But who cares at end day if we get promotion and villa don't :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “ BUT PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT

Postby AV3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Absolutely right Pembroke.

It is only sore losers who cry about players diving and cheating.

Only last month, we had exactly the same from moronic Sheffield Wednesday fans only their anger and frustrations were aimed at Snodgrass. He got the usual tiresome "cheat/diver/hope he breaks a leg" drivel that Grealish gets on here. It's unfortunate that so many football fans are so thick.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:15 pm

AV3 wrote:Absolutely right Pembroke.

Only last month, we had exactly the same from moronic Sheffield Wednesday fans only their anger and frustrations were aimed at Snodgrass. He got the usual tiresome "cheat/diver/hope he breaks a leg" drivel that Grealish gets on here. It's unfortunate that so many football fans are so thick.

Football is about style of play just because a team likes to play 1000 passes a game doesn't mean that other teams got to sit back and applaud them and not their game! NW as a style same as Bruce, pulis ect ect have one same with players some get reputation for diving others for falling down to easily and some as useless tacklers it's what's football is all about. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby aderyn1927 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:22 pm

There's no denying that Jack Grealish is a talented player. The sad thing is the reason I remember him isn't because of his football skills. It's him sitting on the pitch with his arms in the air.
aderyn1927

Postby stephendavid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Mind the gap mind the gap aston villa
stephendavid

Postby CFS25 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:59 pm

How about sheff Utd ticket update?
CFS25

Postby AV3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Football is about style of play just because a team likes to play 1000 passes a game doesn't mean that other teams got to sit back and applaud them and not their game! NW as a style same as Bruce, pulis ect ect have one same with players some get reputation for diving others for falling down to easily and some as useless tacklers it's what's football is all about. :thumbup:

And that is exactly what I've been saying all along. You play to your strengths. Everyone knows exactly what you are going to get when you face a Warnock side. Nobody at Villa as far as I know has complained about it, we've just got on with it.

All this Grealish nonsense started last season after you were convincingly beaten and after Grealish had been clearly targeted by your players. This has developed on here to Grealish diving and/or Grealish trying to get players booked. I've even read reports on here of Grealish chasing after the ref with an imaginary card, which whilst it makes good reading, is sadly just gossiping mother hens making things up.

My argument is that you can hardly complain about Grealish asking the ref for protection when the opponents game plan is to kick him into the middle of next week. He is hardly likely to lie down, roll over and take it all for the Cardiff cause is he?

The biggest threat to your promotion is you, yourselves. You keep on getting your knickers in a twist over trivial things like Derby calling the game off or Grealish winning free kicks. You need to concentrate on the job in hand and stop crying over things that are out of your control.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Grealish is pony mate go have your Sunday dinner an a few pints no1 gives a monkeys about him or villa on here so tatty bye........oh ye mind the gap mind the gap mr grealish
stephendavid

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:55 pm

AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

And that is exactly what I've been saying all along. You play to your strengths. Everyone knows exactly what you are going to get when you face a Warnock side. Nobody at Villa as far as I know has complained about it, we've just got on with it.

All this Grealish nonsense started last season after you were convincingly beaten and after Grealish had been clearly targeted by your players. This has developed on here to Grealish diving and/or Grealish trying to get players booked. I've even read reports on here of Grealish chasing after the ref with an imaginary card, which whilst it makes good reading, is sadly just gossiping mother hens making things up.

My argument is that you can hardly complain about Grealish asking the ref for protection when the opponents game plan is to kick him into the middle of next week. He is hardly likely to lie down, roll over and take it all for the Cardiff cause is he?

The biggest threat to your promotion is you, yourselves. You keep on getting your knickers in a twist over trivial things like Derby calling the game off or Grealish winning free kicks. You need to concentrate on the job in hand and stop crying over things that are out of your control.

I would have loved to have had your point of view on the derby match postponement had it been you guys.

It’s quite clear that the weather was used as justification due to other factors, you only need to look at the game a few weeks ago against Fulham, where there was a big push to get the game on.

As for “crying” , it’s clear that you’ve been wound up a treat on here that’s why your trying to use stronger language to get your point across and also get a bite back. The majority always knew the game would still have to be played, but people are well within their rights to be annoying over the situation
paulh_85

Postby AV3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Paul - I wouldn't have been happy about it but if it had been the other way round, I would have expected my club to have done the same. It's interesting that Warnock has also admitted that he would have called it off if he was players down. 99 times out 100, a team will call a game off if they have injuries. What's the point in getting all upset about it? You can't change anything.

Nobody on here can wind me up. You are Cardiff FFS, not Real Madrid. What you going to wind me up about? Posting "mind the gap" every hour? I really don't give a flying one. I like the Championship and don't care whether we go up this season or not. We will go up within the next few years and you will only last one season if you do go up. When we get promoted, I'll probably stop going (as I had done for about 5 years prior to us being relegated). The PL bores the life out of me.

I have actually made an effort to tone down my posts as I don't really want to upset anyone on here. I haven't come here for a slanging match but if people want to play armchair ref and think they see better than linesmen & real refs then they deserve all the stick that is coming to them.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:22 pm

AV3 wrote:Paul - I wouldn't have been happy about it but if it had been the other way round, I would have expected my club to have done the same. It's interesting that Warnock has also admitted that he would have called it off if he was players down. 99 times out 100, a team will call a game off if they have injuries. What's the point in getting all upset about it? You can't change anything.

Nobody on here can wind me up. You are Cardiff FFS, not Real Madrid. What you going to wind me up about? Posting "mind the gap" every hour? I really don't give a flying one. I like the Championship and don't care whether we go up this season or not. We will go up within the next few years and you will only last one season if you do go up. When we get promoted, I'll probably stop going (as I had done for about 5 years prior to us being relegated). The PL bores the life out of me.

I have actually made an effort to tone down my posts as I don't really want to upset anyone on here. I haven't come here for a slanging match but if people want to play armchair ref and think they see better than linesmen & real refs then they deserve all the stick that is coming to them.

Now I haven’t tried to be winding you up but I have to say i disagree with the fact no one can wind you up, it looks clear that they can.

All fans talk about the extremities of football and exaggerate them, your forum will be the same I’m sure, that’s talking about injustices in terms of refs and other teams. Cardiff fans are no different to anyone else in that respect. And if you took a cross examination of the board as a whole you’d likely see there’s still a lot of caution about an automatic promotion spot
paulh_85

Postby stephendavid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:Paul - I wouldn't have been happy about it but if it had been the other way round, I would have expected my club to have done the same. It's interesting that Warnock has also admitted that he would have called it off if he was players down. 99 times out 100, a team will call a game off if they have injuries. What's the point in getting all upset about it? You can't change anything.

Now I haven’t tried to be winding you up but I have to say i disagree with the fact no one can wind you up, it looks clear that they can.

All fans talk about the extremities of football and exaggerate them, your forum will be the same I’m sure, that’s talking about injustices in terms of refs and other teams. Cardiff fans are no different to anyone else in that respect. And if you took a cross examination of the board as a whole you’d likely see there’s still a lot of caution about an automatic promotion spot

Well said paul,we hooked him days ago an hes still biting haha
stephendavid

Postby Sam_89 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:47 am

Anyone know how many have been sold for Sheff Utd?
Sam_89

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:55 am

Can I smell roathy in disguise ? :old: :old: :roll: :roll: :banghead:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am

Sam_89 wrote:Anyone know how many have been sold for Sheff Utd?

About 700 tickets so far, hopefully we take a couple of thousand :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sam_89 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

About 700 tickets so far, hopefully we take a couple of thousand :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers annis, got mine saturday. Hopefully sell a few more!
Sam_89

Postby AberystwythAyatollah » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:58 am

First post. :clap: Bluebird based in the Reading area, unfortunately an exile! Originally from Aberystwyth and Cardiff connections.

Going to both Villa & Norwich :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
AberystwythAyatollah

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Sam_89 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers annis, got mine saturday. Hopefully sell a few more!

Your welcome Sam, enjoy :thumbright: I am flying back for Villa away :thumbright: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat