Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “ BUT PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am

Paul - By far the biggest difference I've noticed between the Championship and the Pl is the standard of the referees. They have driven me mad over the past 18 months or so, mainly because they DON'T blow up for fouls that are obvious. Defenders in the Championship get away with a lot more then their PL counterparts.

However, it comes to something when you blame a ref for a defeat yet it happens all the time. The same with Grealish - it's much easier to make him out to be a pantomine villain than it is for you to accept that he destroyed you in that 3-1 game. Simply pointing out to people how silly they are being does not mean that I have been wound up. However, if it makes you better to think that I have been then I'm very happy for you.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 am

AV3 wrote:Paul - By far the biggest difference I've noticed between the Championship and the Pl is the standard of the referees. They have driven me mad over the past 18 months or so, mainly because they DON'T blow up for fouls that are obvious. Defenders in the Championship get away with a lot more then their PL counterparts.

However, it comes to something when you blame a ref for a defeat yet it happens all the time. The same with Grealish - it's much easier to make him out to be a pantomine villain than it is for you to accept that he destroyed you in that 3-1 game. Simply pointing out to people how silly they are being does not mean that I have been wound up. However, if it makes you better to think that I have been then I'm very happy for you.

Your poor little flowers not getting enough protection from the refs? :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:53 am

nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:Paul - By far the biggest difference I've noticed between the Championship and the Pl is the standard of the referees. They have driven me mad over the past 18 months or so, mainly because they DON'T blow up for fouls that are obvious. Defenders in the Championship get away with a lot more then their PL counterparts.

It's not so much that. I just prefer to watch football. I've never been a fan of rugby.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:56 am

nubbsy wrote:

As ive stated nubbs the guys a buffoon,to state a player of theirs ran the game yet they lost to us(it could of been 6)sums up his footballing knowledge......no wonder their 3rd an not going up lol,then again AV3 is only 15 years old so what do we expect from a child

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 am

AV3 wrote:So when you're winning, you have no need to revert to Warnock mode.

How many bookings did you have when we beat you 3-1 the previous season?

Why did you applaud Bennett off for behaving like an animal against Man City? Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Do you not see a pattern forming here?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.

So what we like a challenge? I'm sorry we haven't all got tens and tens of millions to spend on fancy players so we do what we can and it works. Dry your eyes.

Maybe if your super stars weren't such a bunch of fairy's you might be in the auto places?

You're jealousy and bitterness is hilarious and makes being the underdogs of this play off race all the more enjoyable so for that I thank you! :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am

nubbsy wrote:

Why did you applaud Bennett off for behaving like an animal against Man City? Why did Pep call for refs to protect players after the Cardiff game? Why did Wolves comment on the way Cardiff played?

Yet when you get rumbled, you applaud your sent off players and accuse opponents of diving.

So what we like a challenge? I'm sorry we haven't all got tens and tens of millions to spend on fancy players so we do what we can and it works. Dry your eyes.

Maybe if your super stars weren't such a bunch of fairy's you might be in the auto places?

You're jealousy and bitterness is hilarious and makes being the underdogs of this play off race all the more enjoyable so for that I thank you! :laughing6:

Go ed nubbsy lad thats about the 5th time hes been put in his place bluebirds bluebirds

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:06 am

nubbsy wrote:

Nubsy - I've repeatedly stated on this thread that I have no problem or complaints with the way that you play and I've also said that every team should play to their strengths.

The point I am making is that you cannot play like you do and then start bleating that a player doesn't stay on his feet.

The "superstars"/"fairies" comments are pathetic. Talk about sterotyping. I'm surprised you didn't throw in the "Villa think they have a divine right to promotion".

To even suggest that I'm jealous or bitter of Cardiff City only further demonstrates how deluded some people are on here.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am

Still going are we!? :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 am

Told you nubbs hes cuckoo cuckoo......what an odd human.....mind the gap

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:26 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Still going are we!? :laughing6:

Yeah

Makes you wonder who is winding up who doesn't it?

"Easy, easy, easy" (claps hands) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31 am

Think its the 7point gap thats got his goat fella an the fact grealish is hopeless poor old villa eh...mind the

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:33 am

stephendavid wrote:

Think its the 7point gap thats got his goat fella an the fact grealish is hopeless poor old villa eh...mind the

They aint even 3rd they are 4th he sounds even more of a numpty now what a tool

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:02 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Its ok because Fulham will win the play offs and we can see Villa fans crying on tv again :laughing5:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Its ok because Fulham will win the play offs and we can see Villa fans crying on tv again :laughing5:

True mucca i didn't realise we had a game in hand on them also Hahahaha and ive just seen their run in.....no wonder hes whinging an crying lol

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:15 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

True mucca i didn't realise we had a game in hand on them also Hahahaha and ive just seen their run in.....no wonder hes whinging an crying lol

Same old INGERLAND mate :thumbup:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Very true mate very true

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

INGERLUND please :thumbup:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:25 am

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

AV - how many players will leave you if you don't go up this season?
Reckon JT will have a another crack?

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:28 am

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Hahahahaha

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:34 am

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

If he starts biting we will need a bigger boat

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:36 am

Doubt that we could afford JT wages if we don't go up.

Same applies to Snodgrass who would like to stay with us (regardless of what division we're in) but his parent club WHU will probably want him to stay with them. Snodgrass would be a big loss.

Johnstone, the GK would almost certainly sign for a PL club.

Other than those 3, I'm not sure who else will go. Gabby is out of contract but nowhere near the 1st team. Alan Hutton is also out of contract and he will be missed if we can't negotiate another deal with him.
Other than that, I can only really see us losing Grealish if a silly offer comes in. Given his allegiance to Villa, it would take a pretty attractive proposition to turn his head - This rules out all but the top 8.

I think that Villa will be stronger next season than this. We have played the entire season without our top striker and half the season without our main playmaker. With them both fit from the start, we won't be playing catch up like we have done this season.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:37 am

Get the boat hes bitten Hahahahaha

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:45 am

hey mate, i dont know if your singling us out for blaming a ref for a defeat? this happens with all sides as far as ive seen ( i do occasionally read other forums - especially the wolves one, which is fantastic :mrgreen: )

as for grealish your right, he was your best player in that game by far. i was sat in the home end for that one and it was painful. he does make the most out of every opportunity when fouled though, this was my impression of him, and seeing your most recent game on the tv my opinion hasnt changed.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:49 am

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

100% need the fishing emoji on here :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:49 am

paulh_85 wrote:

hey mate, i dont know if your singling us out for blaming a ref for a defeat? this happens with all sides as far as ive seen ( i do occasionally read other forums - especially the wolves one, which is fantastic :mrgreen: )

as for grealish your right, he was your best player in that game by far. i was sat in the home end for that one and it was painful. he does make the most out of every opportunity when fouled though, this was my impression of him, and seeing your most recent game on the tv my opinion hasnt changed.

Painful paul?we beat them so he couldn't have been that great

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:50 am

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

100% need the fishing emoji on here :laughing6:

110% mate fair play to him hes still trying love him

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:50 am

AV3 wrote:Doubt that we could afford JT wages if we don't go up.

Same applies to Snodgrass who would like to stay with us (regardless of what division we're in) but his parent club WHU will probably want him to stay with them. Snodgrass would be a big loss.

Other than those 3, I'm not sure who else will go. Gabby is out of contract but nowhere near the 1st team. Alan Hutton is also out of contract and he will be missed if we can't negotiate another deal with him.
Other than that, I can only really see us losing Grealish if a silly offer comes in. Given his allegiance to Villa, it would take a pretty attractive proposition to turn his head - This rules out all but the top 8.

I think that Villa will be stronger next season than this. We have played the entire season without our top striker and half the season without our main playmaker. With them both fit from the start, we won't be playing catch up like we have done this season.

We'll take Snodgrass off your hands :thumbup:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:51 am

he has stated he wont be in the championship next season whatever so Yes we will take him

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:54 am

stephendavid wrote:

he has stated he wont be in the championship next season whatever so Yes we will take him

He'd like to move back to a bigger club :laughing6:

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:55 am

stephendavid wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Painful paul?we beat them so he couldn't have been that great

wrong game mate, hes referring to the 3-1 win for villa last season