Walkover

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Walkover

Postby epping blue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Are we the only team in modern British football history to have actually had a walkover at professional level. Cant think of any others at the moment.

Just thought, Scotland in Estonia but I wasn't really thinking of international level
epping blue

Walkover

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Walkover

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:32 pm

epping blue wrote:Are we the only team in modern British football history to have actually had a walkover at professional level. Cant think of any others at the moment.

Just thought, Scotland in Estonia but I wasn't really thinking of international level

Boro lost one because they cancelled a game in 97
paulh_85

Re: Walkover

Postby epping blue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:48 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
epping blue wrote:Are we the only team in modern British football history to have actually had a walkover at professional level. Cant think of any others at the moment.

Boro lost one because they cancelled a game in 97

They had 3 points deducted but the game still had to be played I think. No benefit to Blackburn
epping blue

Return to General Chat