The New World Order

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The New World Order

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Recently been reading up on Albert Pike, anyone got thoughts on the alleged new world order? Can't be anything in it but then you read the plan and can't help think...hang on.
WelshPatriot

The New World Order

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The New World Order

Postby bluebird7291 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Recently been reading up on Albert Pike, anyone got thoughts on the alleged new world order? Can't be anything in it but then you read the plan and can't help think...hang on.

if you dive deep enough into anything, it can look "logical".
I went through a stage where i questioned everything :lol: :lol:
bluebird7291

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:19 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:Recently been reading up on Albert Pike, anyone got thoughts on the alleged new world order? Can't be anything in it but then you read the plan and can't help think...hang on.

Surely Derby's explanation of events on Sunday wasn't under question...
Bluebird For Life

Postby The Compactor » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Better than Joy Division
The Compactor

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 pm

100% real for me and now coming to a head and coming out into the open under the name of globalism. It's a scary rabbit whole to head into though mate so if you've only just stumbled into the topic it might be worth stepping away and putting it all down to crazy conspiracy theories and carrying on with life in ignorant bliss.

Realistically there is little we can do about it anyways so just got take each day as it comes. But for sure there are things going on behind the scenes on a global scale that have been in place for a long time.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:100% real for me and now coming to a head and coming out into the open under the name of globalism. It's a scary rabbit whole to head into though mate so if you've only just stumbled into the topic it might be worth stepping away and putting it all down to crazy conspiracy theories and carrying on with life in ignorant bliss.

Realistically there is little we can do about it anyways so just got take each day as it comes. But for sure there are things going on behind the scenes on a global scale that have been in place for a long time.

Absolutely this.

As an aside watch Richard D. Hall's documentaries on Youtube. Amazing researcher, mainly his work exposing the McCann case.

There are conspiracies everywhere.

The term "Conspiracy Theorist" was first coined by the CIA as a way to discredit people who questioned the JFK assassination... So remember there's a big agenda simply behind the "let's call them conspiracy theorists" brigade as well.
BrightBlueFuture

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:100% real for me and now coming to a head and coming out into the open under the name of globalism. It's a scary rabbit whole to head into though mate so if you've only just stumbled into the topic it might be worth stepping away and putting it all down to crazy conspiracy theories and carrying on with life in ignorant bliss.

The idea that an elite group of people are working towards a one world state seems Hollywood movie.
WelshPatriot

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

The idea that an elite group of people are working towards a one world state seems Hollywood movie.

I think that's the point in fairness mate, i.e. "tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Wolfpac » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am

Don't know much about it but you can get caught in hours of youtube footage about this type stuff, all I know is Pike set about 3 world wars and 3rd world war (final one) is in process of happening to bring anarchy to the masses and for us all then to have a one world government or something like that
Wolfpac

Postby KJblue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 am

Seems like thought provoking stuff, however is there a specific book title or written works tittle(s) that I can refer too, as I can't find anything relating to this body of work s, cheers.
On another note does anyone think that the present past government s have implemented a divide and conquer policy for the general public, . Brexit, Scottish independence votes were mostly 50/50 and has essentially caused divides in our society thus ensuring a lack of unity?
KJblue

Postby frazier » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Interestingly, Pike's letter he wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini outlining his blueprint for three world wars, used to be on display in the British museum in London. It was removed in 1977 not long after one of the Rothschild family became a director of the museum. Afterwards the museum denied the letter existed, strange.
frazier

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:54 am

frazier wrote:Interestingly, Pike's letter he wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini outlining his blueprint for three world wars, used to be on display in the British museum in London. It was removed in 1977 not long after one of the Rothschild family became a director of the museum. Afterwards the museum denied the letter existed, strange.

There are those that say it never existed or was written after the 2 world wars, however even so the details for the third world war are all seemingly coming to fruition as we speak.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 am

KJblue wrote:Seems like thought provoking stuff, however is there a specific book title or written works tittle(s) that I can refer too, as I can't find anything relating to this body of work s, cheers.
On another note does anyone think that the present past government s have implemented a divide and conquer policy for the general public, . Brexit, Scottish independence votes were mostly 50/50 and has essentially caused divides in our society thus ensuring a lack of unity?

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
WelshPatriot

Postby NIBluebird » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am

If you want to blow your mind read up on the Illuminati
NIBluebird

Postby KJblue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 am

Cheers for the link. I had a glance and I think I'll have to read again as there's some thought provoking text. My recommended reading is ' Winter is coming by Garry kasporov. An insight into modern politics within Russia.
KJblue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:09 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

Same - Went proper mad with internet videos at one point.
As interesting as it may seem its a waste of time :laughing5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:00 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

But arn't the Rothchilds just that? why do we only argue with the countried whose banks they don't control? we're not the moral police the BBC like to make out :lol:
nubbsy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:03 pm

nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

But arn't the Rothchilds just that? why do we only argue with the countried whose banks they don't control? we're not the moral police the BBC like to make out :lol:

Oh god!
I watched something that said the media (government led ) were trying to brainwash the british / USA public by saying people like bin ladin were bad when actually it was because they couldn't corrupt him :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:26 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh god!
I watched something that said the media (government led ) were trying to brainwash the british / USA public by saying people like bin ladin were bad when actually it was because they couldn't corrupt him :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Well you 100% got the first bit right. But Bin Ladin not being bad, don't agree with that.
nubbsy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:49 pm

nubbsy wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh god!

Well you 100% got the first bit right. But Bin Ladin not being bad, don't agree with that.

Its not my opinion mate just something I watched.
Just saying how outrageous some opinions are :thumbup:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby lyndipops » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 pm

In my opinion there are lots of fairly obvious conspiracies going on that most people cannot see never mind the more covert ones!
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
lyndipops

Postby lyndipops » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 pm

In my opinion there are lots of fairly obvious conspiracies going on that most people cannot see never mind the more covert ones!
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
lyndipops

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:28 pm

nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

In 2000, there were 7 countries in the world without a Rothchild's central bank. 4 of those countries were:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya

Our conflict this century has placed Rothschild's central banks in those 4 countries.

We are now down to just 3 countries remaining - Cuba, Iran and North Korea.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby KJblue » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:13 am

A quick question for Welsh patriot, re, Pikes text, the middle piece seems coded, is this a coding error or is it his original text?
Also is there other documented evidence to substantiate the letter existed, ie literary reviews. Cheers
KJblue

Postby frazier » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:30 am

KJblue wrote:A quick question for Welsh patriot, re, Pikes text, the middle piece seems coded, is this a coding error or is it his original text?
Also is there other documented evidence to substantiate the letter existed, ie literary reviews. Cheers

The text should read like this....

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
frazier

Postby frazier » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:38 am

That coded bit is a printing error.
frazier

Postby KJblue » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 am

Thanks for clearing that up.
KJblue

Postby Tailgunner » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:23 am

Yep the illuminati controls 90% of the world
Giant Corporations and mega bank owners and the elite rich , puppet masters
Brexit and Trump election results have pissed them off though :lol:
they own most of the media so Brexit and Trump are under constant daily attack

Watch Zeitgeist the movie and make up your own mind - could be true :ugeek: or total bollox :lol:
47 years a blue, not a Red not a Dragon, but a f*cking Bluebird
Tailgunner

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:29 am

Tailgunner wrote:Yep the illuminati controls 90% of the world

Watch Zeitgeist the movie and make up your own mind - could be true :ugeek: or total bollox :lol:

If watched them mate I think there's now three :thumbright:
Absolutely mind blowing about the countries corruption.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Tailgunner » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Tailgunner wrote:Yep the illuminati controls 90% of the world

If watched them mate I think there's now three :thumbright:
Absolutely mind blowing about the countries corruption.

Watched it a while ago was like :shock: WTF especially the early religious stuff, the star signs etc
just shows Bush, Clintons, Blair, Obama, all bought all corrupt as f**k they`ve created this whole f*cking mess
47 years a blue, not a Red not a Dragon, but a f*cking Bluebird
Tailgunner

Next

Return to General Chat