Re: The New World Order

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Tailgunner wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Tailgunner wrote:Yep the illuminati controls 90% of the world
Giant Corporations and mega bank owners and the elite rich , puppet masters
Brexit and Trump election results have pissed them off though :lol:
they own most of the media so Brexit and Trump are under constant daily attack

Watch Zeitgeist the movie and make up your own mind - could be true :ugeek: or total bollox :lol:

If watched them mate I think there's now three :thumbright:
Absolutely mind blowing about the countries corruption.

Watched it a while ago was like :shock: WTF especially the early religious stuff, the star signs etc
just shows Bush, Clintons, Blair, Obama, all bought all corrupt as f**k they`ve created this whole f*cking mess

Yup - all frontmen
The media is brainwashing people to hate the likes of North Korea and the other two countries mentioned making them look bad because they can't be corrupted, its madness.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Watch Zeitgeist the movie and make up your own mind - could be true :ugeek: or total bollox :lol:

You honestly think that an elite people(s) have no hand or influence in brexit? Brexit for me seems very diversionary, a kind of offering to the disgruntled. I not see why it matters if we are part of the EU or not if British and EU policies are identical.

Has Donald Trump really made a difference to US foreign policy?

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:100% real for me and now coming to a head and coming out into the open under the name of globalism. It's a scary rabbit whole to head into though mate so if you've only just stumbled into the topic it might be worth stepping away and putting it all down to crazy conspiracy theories and carrying on with life in ignorant bliss.

Realistically there is little we can do about it anyways so just got take each day as it comes. But for sure there are things going on behind the scenes on a global scale that have been in place for a long time.

The idea that an elite group of people are working towards a one world state seems Hollywood movie.

But arn't the Rothchilds just that? why do we only argue with the countried whose banks they don't control? we're not the moral police the BBC like to make out :lol:

In 2000, there were 7 countries in the world without a Rothchild's central bank. 4 of those countries were:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya

Our conflict this century has placed Rothschild's central banks in those 4 countries.

We are now down to just 3 countries remaining - Cuba, Iran and North Korea.

I wouldn't of thought Israel's near neighbours are using Jewish banking institutions, Syria, Lebanon, learn something everyday

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:40 am

I have never read so much garbage as on the article that states there are only three countries left without Rothschild banks.

I can't tell you how many there are but I know for sure China and russia doesn't, they operate within a gold backed monetary system rather than fiat currency. i would also imagine the vast majority of the middle east doesn't & Africa too.

the thing is, most of these articles are not backed up with any evidence nor references. they're just words. you need to be really careful about what you read, and even more careful about what you believe on the internet. before you know it you might start questioning if the earth is round and if the holocaust ever actually happened.

like I said, there are certainly dark and twisted things happening in the world that we do not know about, and simply will not know about.

If you're interested in this type of thing, you're better off watching bitter lake and hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis, rather than zeitgeist. lots of information to take in and generally take a few sittings.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:44 am

Tailgunner wrote:

Watched it a while ago was like :shock: WTF especially the early religious stuff, the star signs etc
just shows Bush, Clintons, Blair, Obama, all bought all corrupt as f**k they`ve created this whole f*cking mess

I took it a step further and researched some of the stuff in that documentary (because it clearly has an agenda of its own it's not really a reliable source on info on its own). And although there are a lot of truths, I wouldn't take it all as stone wall fact. End of the day we can all pretend we know things others don't but truth is no one knows feck all :D

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:50 am

JimCP91 wrote:I have never read so much garbage as on the article that states there are only three countries left without Rothschild banks.

I can't tell you how many there are but I know for sure China and russia doesn't, they operate within a gold backed monetary system rather than fiat currency. i would also imagine the vast majority of the middle east doesn't & Africa too.

the thing is, most of these articles are not backed up with any evidence nor references. they're just words. you need to be really careful about what you read, and even more careful about what you believe on the internet. before you know it you might start questioning if the earth is round and if the holocaust ever actually happened.

like I said, there are certainly dark and twisted things happening in the world that we do not know about, and simply will not know about.

If you're interested in this type of thing, you're better off watching bitter lake and hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis, rather than zeitgeist. lots of information to take in and generally take a few sittings.

Well said mate :clap:

Lots of clever lies out there on BOTH sides of the fence and we're not going to learn the secrets of the most powerful men in the world via a youtube video!

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Tailgunner wrote:

I took it a step further and researched some of the stuff in that documentary (because it clearly has an agenda of its own it's not really a reliable source on info on its own). And although there are a lot of truths, I wouldn't take it all as stone wall fact. End of the day we can all pretend we know things others don't but truth is no one knows feck all :D

You have to make your own minds up yep, what`s real and what`s fake ?
some shit going on around the world just doesn`t make sense

The BBC given £30,000,000 by the EU ? coz they like them :lol:
Tony Blair £80,000,000 in his bank account ? coz they :lol: like him

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:06 pm

JimCP91 wrote:I have never read so much garbage as on the article that states there are only three countries left without Rothschild banks.

I'm not doubting your knowledge of banking in China and Russia, but I read "The Peoples Bank of China" in Beijing and "Central bank of Russia" in Moscow are both Rothschild owned. Several sources state Cuba, Iran and North Korea are the only 3 countries remaining as well. I will stand corrected if this isn't 100% accurate though.

With so much bias and propaganda from both sides (mainstream media and alternative media), I try to keep an open mind and a balanced view with everything I see. When you see the BBC announcing the collapse of Building 7 a full 20 minutes before it actually happened, you wonder what's going on in the world. If you do a simple Google search of "Zionist controlled media", there are several sites stating 6 Jewish Corporations collectively control around 96% of the worlds media.

I've seen footage of staged events which have been exposed, then the video mysteriously gets censored so nobody can look the footage up anymore. CNN and Al Jazeera have been caught out several times with false stories and so have the BBC on multiple occasions; but not everything being said on "the other side" is 100% accurate either. I think people are foolish to 100% believe anything reported these days, especially with news stories regarding politics and terrorism.

You mention the dark and twisted things going on in the world. Agenda 21 and the Kalergi Plan are happening before our eyes. But I was recently told about an event called Bohemian Grove. I think pretty much everyone invited to this Bohemian Grove event are part of this New World Order, and what an incredibly disturbing event this seems to be.