Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEW WALES FOOTBALL AWAY KIT "

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

New adidas
Wales Away kit

The new adidas Wales away kit has been launched today and will make its debut as Gareth Bale, Ben Davies, Ashley Williams and the Wales squad face China in the opening fixture of the 2018 China Cup.

The jersey takes inspiration from the Wales flag, and features colours previously used in some of Wales’ most popular away kits, with white top, green shorts and green socks.

From today (20/03/2018), this new away jersey is exclusively available to purchase at JD Sports shops and http://www.jdsports.co.uk.

You can also order via the FAW.JD app. Simply download the official app here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " NEW WALES FOOTBALL AWAY KIT "

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:56 pm

i absolutely love this kit as white and green go really well together i will for sure be buying it :thumbright:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

cant believe how cheap it looks, you can actually see through the shirt.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Never liked white, reminds me of England, Swansea and Leeds. Not for me.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:51 pm

No doubt will want £45 a shirt - material looks so cheap you can see through it!

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:34 pm

wannabe Ingerland shirt.. :cry:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:36 pm

T1JMO wrote:No doubt will want £45 a shirt - material looks so cheap you can see through it!

£60* I don't think the shirt is see through I think that's the design, it's like a weird two tone white (two tone, brings back memories :lol: )

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Looks a bit minty not a fan should have done something more inline with the one off yellow kit they wore in the qualifiers

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:18 pm

ae15 wrote:
T1JMO wrote:No doubt will want £45 a shirt - material looks so cheap you can see through it!

£60* I don't think the shirt is see through I think that's the design, it's like a weird two tone white (two tone, brings back memories :lol: )

Unfortunately from that photo it looks like you can see through it. Look at the shorts line. Maybe it's because they are playing in China and these are particularily thin because of the climate. Not sure though.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:cant believe how cheap it looks, you can actually see through the shirt.

Look forward to the Welsh ladies football team modelling it.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 pm

My first ever Wales top was white with green pin stripe made by unbro early 90s quality top

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Not for me White sorry, Green could have gone with but not white

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Ireland away?

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:00 am

Would have been better if the colours were switched but at least the colours make sense unlike some the black crap weve had recently loved the half white/green kit we used to have

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 am

Can't wear white as someone else said.....England, Swansea and Leeds.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Ingerlund Ingerlund Ingerlund... I love it. But I'm English.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 pm

I think it's tidy!

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 pm

White =derby