Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Allaninchina

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

Allan in china are you from llandaff north ?

Re: Allaninchina

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:19 am

therealjimmyscoular wrote:Allan in china are you from llandaff north ?

I was raised in Llandaff North, yes. I left when I was about 18 ... ex- Gabalfa/ Glantaf.

Do I know you perhaps?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Yes lad I was in school with you last time I seen you. You were living in rumney. By the way it's G.W

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:Yes lad I was in school with you last time I seen you. You were living in rumney. By the way it's G.W

Glenn?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Yes Allan how are you ?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 am

I'm doing good - long time no see mate, great to hear from you! As my username suggests, I now live in China with my wife and son (been here 12 years). How's things with you, it would be great to meet up for a pint or two one day ... I haven't been home for 10 years though!
Anyway, I hope you're in good health & spirits and your family are well. :occasion5:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 am

Alan_in_China wrote:I'm doing good - long time no see mate, great to hear from you! As my username suggests, I now live in China with my wife and son (been here 12 years). How's things with you, it would be great to meet up for a pint or two one day ... I haven't been home for 10 years though!
Anyway, I hope you're in good health & spirits and your family are well. :occasion5:

I sure glen would visit if you give him a free room :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:I'm doing good - long time no see mate, great to hear from you! As my username suggests, I now live in China with my wife and son (been here 12 years). How's things with you, it would be great to meet up for a pint or two one day ... I haven't been home for 10 years though!

Get your arse back home for a game Latcher..... :occasion5: :ayatollah: :thumbright: :occasion5:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:50 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Get your arse back home for a game Latcher..... :occasion5: :ayatollah: :thumbright: :occasion5:

All fine here Allan. Three daughters nine granddaughter one grandson and grey hair

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:16 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

All fine here Allan. Three daughters nine granddaughter one grandson and grey hair

Bloody hell ... I bet you're always having to put your hand in your pocket, birthdays and everything! :lol:

I haven't got too much grey hair .. cos I haven't got much hair! :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:19 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Ok, I'm gonna perm any one from the following ... Mozz; SB; Wolf; Duke or Matt? :occasion5:

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm

it ain't me latcher cough cough ;)

ain't seen matt for years either last time he sloped off with sarah the bluebird never to be seen again - lol