Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY THIS TUESDAY COMING "

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:13 pm

:bluebird: " COME ON CARDIFF CITY TURN UP IN YOUR THOUSANDS & BE NEIL WARNOCKS 12TH MAN " :bluebird:

VINCE ALM:

Weather looking better for Barnsley home next Tuesday 6th March; Temperatures up to 7 degrees Sunday, and 9 degrees Monday and Tuesday; Get your tickets online at the early bird price and support the boys; 12 cup finals to go, and there was a good atmosphere against Bristol lets see if we can keep it going.

Don't expect pretty champagne football this time of the season! Barnsley are fighting for their lives this will be another scrap in Warnock we trust

ADULTS £18 NINIAN STAND & £5 UNDER 16'S :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY NEXT TUESDAY "

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Flight booked, land Tuesday lunch time :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cardiff City Deserve at least 20,000 home crowd Tuesday night, City are in to the final hurdle and Top 2 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm hoping that uni is cancelled Tuesday so I can go to to footy lol

Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Let's just hope the club remembers to put on the underground heating in plenty of time! :o

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 am

pembroke allan wrote:Let's just hope the club remembers to put on the underground heating in plenty of time! :o

I don't think they need the underground heating with the much higher temperatures. They could do with getting the snow off the pitch though. With rain forecast pretty much up to Tuesday there must be a small possibility of waterlogging if the snow melt is coupled with a good bit of rain. We definitely don't need another postponement at this stage.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm

epping blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Let's just hope the club remembers to put on the underground heating in plenty of time! :o

I don't think they need the underground heating with the much higher temperatures. They could do with getting the snow off the pitch though. With rain forecast pretty much up to Tuesday there must be a small possibility of waterlogging if the snow melt is coupled with a good bit of rain. We definitely don't need another postponement at this stage.

Well let's hope they remove the snow then ? :laughing6:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Club has offered a ticket upgrade for my birthday they are definitely getting their off the pitch activity more organised . Can't fault the club at all

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:29 pm

palerider wrote:Club has offered a ticket upgrade for my birthday they are definitely getting their off the pitch activity more organised . Can't fault the club at all

Cant fault that :thumbright: :bluebird:

Re: " CARDIFF CITY THIS TUESDAY COMING "

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Any news on who might be available Tuesday after injury? Morrison, Ralls, Traore?

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:33 pm

City Slicker wrote:Any news on who might be available Tuesday after injury? Morrison, Ralls, Traore?

I would say Morrison and Traore could be back :thumbright: :bluebird:

But not Joe Ralls.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
City Slicker wrote:Any news on who might be available Tuesday after injury? Morrison, Ralls, Traore?

But not Joe Ralls.

:thumbup: hopefully Ralls ready for Derby

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

But not Joe Ralls.

Morrison is the most important. But I hope he isn't rushed back. We need him for the run in

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:50 pm

" UPDATED AFTER TODAYS RESULTS "

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Next two games

Wolves:
Leeds A
Villa A

Cardiff:
Barnsley H
Birmingham H

Villa:
Sunderland A
Wolves H

Fulham:
Sheff Utd H
Preston A

Derby:
QPR A
Forest A

Bristol C:
Preston A
Burton A

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:12 pm

Cardiff City are actually the 'in form' team at the moment, so we have nothing to fear from any team or any fixture!

Only complacency and lack of application will see us lose ground over the next two games. Thankfully, we have a manager who knows his players and how to keep them motivated; one of the plusses of a strong squad! :thumbright: :clap:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Sven wrote:Cardiff City are actually the 'in form' team at the moment, so we have nothing to fear from any team or any fixture!

Only complacency and lack of application will see us lose ground over the next two games. Thankfully, we have a manager who knows his players and how to keep them motivated; one of the plusses of a strong squad! :thumbright: :clap:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:28 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Fulham are looking ominous. Seem to be peaking at just the right time......

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Fulham are looking ominous. Seem to be peaking at just the right time......

Their remaining fixtures look fairly decent for them too, though they do have 3 London Derbies to play, so hopefully they will slip up somewhere. Sheff U and PNE away should give them a test in the next two as well. Would definitely want to avoid them if we are in the play-offs.

Tuesday 6th March - Fulham v Sheffield United
Saturday 10th March - Preston North End v Fulham
Saturday 17th March - Fulham v Queens Park Rangers
Friday 30th March - Norwich City v Fulham
Tuesday 3rd April - Fulham v Leeds United
Saturday 7th April - Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham
Tuesday 10th April - Fulham v Reading
Saturday 14th April - Fulham v Brentford
Saturday 21st April - Millwall v Fulham
Saturday 28th April - Fulham v Sunderland
Sunday 6th May - Birmingham City v Fulham

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Fulham are looking ominous. Seem to be peaking at just the right time......

A little lucky in the end against Ledley County and depending a lot on one player...the excellent Ryan Sessegnon

Cardiff City have nothing and no one to fear on the run in and our supporters should concentrate on our own game and not those of others. After all, if we do our jobs properly, those behind won't really have a say in the matter, will they?

Master of our own destiny as it stands; and (for me at least) "Que será, será!" :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:09 pm

Sven wrote:

A little lucky in the end against Ledley County and depending a lot on one player...the excellent Ryan Sessegnon

Cardiff City have nothing and no one to fear on the run in and our supporters should concentrate on our own game and not those of others. After all, if we do our jobs properly, those behind won't really have a say in the matter, will they?

Master of our own destiny as it stands; and (for me at least) "Que será, será!" :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:07 pm

Sven wrote:

Very true. Looking at the fixtures Chris H listed I don’t think Fulham will drop many points so suspect we will need to reach 90 points to be certain of automatic. Certainly not beyond us but we’ll need to keep our key players fit and get a little bit of luck :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:16 pm

CARDIFF CITY DESERVE AT LEAST 20,000 THIS TUESDAY NIGHT :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

ADULTS £18 NINIAN STAND & £5 UNDER 16'S :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 pm

All lectures cancelled Tuesday whoo hooo. So can i turn up and pay as a student or need book over phone?? Iv never laid at the ground as a student before

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:15 pm

rossblue wrote:All lectures cancelled Tuesday whoo hooo. So can i turn up and pay as a student or need book over phone?? Iv never laid at the ground as a student before

I assume you mean paid and not laid!

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Hahaha and you would be right, iv never done either by the way.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:40 pm

rossblue wrote:Hahaha and you would be right, iv never done either by the way.

See you there rossblue as I hope a he'll of a lot of bluebirds the team deserve a good turnout can't wait for Tuesday and the Birmingham city games we need as many fans to turn up and support the boys now every game matters :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Valebluebird wrote:

See you there rossblue as I hope a he'll of a lot of bluebirds the team deserve a good turnout can't wait for Tuesday and the Birmingham city games we need as many fans to turn up and support the boys now every game matters :bluescarf:

If I can cover my emergency dept. Shift Saturday I'd be there for the brum game as well. But that's in an ideal world lol

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:31 pm

rossblue wrote:
Valebluebird wrote:

If I can cover my emergency dept. Shift Saturday I'd be there for the brum game as well. But that's in an ideal world lol

Hope you can you have gone all in with your bluebirds support good on you fella hope your enjoying the ride and long may it continue :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Thank you. If I can't make the Birmingham game il just have to listen on the radio. But we will defo be at pride park for that one.