Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much are the kids shirts please?

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Need 2 get a couple for a woman in works nephews and I need to let her know how much.

Can't see them on line. Do I get discount as an ambo and if so can I have discount on more than 1?

Re: How much are the kids shirts please?

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 pm

pcs1963 wrote:Need 2 get a couple for a woman in works nephews and I need to let her know how much.

Can't see them on line. Do I get discount as an ambo and if so can I have discount on more than 1?

I would assume you get discount on the one transaction - so spend whatever then 10/20 % off the full amount.

Not sure on the prices sorry

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Kids tops £30

kids shorts £16

kids socks £8 +

Mens tops £40

discount was with ambo card 10%

womens go on sale next weekend

sizes on tops are very small for the kids and shorts are big! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Jez wrote:Kids tops £30

kids shorts £16

kids socks £8 +

Mens tops £40

discount was with ambo card 10%

womens go on sale next weekend

sizes on tops are very small for the kids and shorts are big! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Jez. I saw your post regarding the sizes in the other thread. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 pm

My son is a reesonably tall and slim 11yr old and needed a small adults shirt, the largest kids shirt was like a scond skin!

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

My son is a reasonably tall and slim 11yr old and needed a small adults shirt, the largest kids shirt was like a scond skin!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 am

tomcat wrote:My son is a reasonably tall and slim 11yr old and needed a small adults shirt, the largest kids shirt was like a scond skin!

Did you check out AC Moore or Michaels? They have good shirts at reasonably affordable prices.