" A PLEA FROM VINCE ALM "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Well Said Vince :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

VINCE ALM (CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS CLUB):

I believe the time has come for you the South Wales public to return to the Cardiff City Stadium :bluebird:

This coming Sunday we entertain Bristol City at the Cardiff City Stadium for a top of the table clash, although it decides nothing three points will come in handy to cement ourselves in the playoffs and put us 13 points ahead of our west country rivals the Jaaaffas!

It would be fantastic to get a bumper crowd there, the weather forecast is Sunshine unbroken, the prices are decent if you buy today or tomorrow, and its early enough Kick off 12 midday to get your Sunday Family meal in.

Let’s make no bones about it this is a severnside derby and there is no love lost between the clubs, managers, and supporters.

Lee Johnson as upped the anti-again claiming Cardiff isn’t intimidating anymore I disagree. People moan about the atmosphere on times, but we have had some fantastic days and nights at the stadium now so that excuse no longer holds water.

Neil Warnock has united the club and supporters for the first time in years, lets show our support and get behind the team from start to the final whistle. This will be another scrap with both sides being very physical in their play, Bristol City players, are chopsy, their fans are chopsy, so we need to quieten them down. We can do our bit by creating the atmosphere, and I’m sure Neil Warnock and the boys will do their part as well.

I believe we have the best manager in this division, and in game manager
I believe we have the most passionate and loudest supporters in the Division
I believe we have the strongest and most physical players in the Division
I believe we have the most experienced players in this Division

I believe the time has come for you the South Wales public to return to the Cardiff City Stadium, to show your passion, and support for the effort and fight the team are showing. Meet the challenges, support without fear, keep the faith, and keep our nerve.

I believe if we are together we will succeed and beat all comers

Like an Igloo or Ice house the Blue wall will be Strong, cold, and Icy to those who come to try and conquer, but internally it will be driven by fire, passion, and strength.

Let’s be one, lets make a noise, and lets support the team this Sunday for another Massive Encounter
Bluebirds!
Attachments
Ipswich-Town-v-Cardiff-City-Sky-Bet-Championship-Portman-Road.jpg
Ipswich-Town-v-Cardiff-City-Sky-Bet-Championship-Portman-Road.jpg (29.78 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " A PLEA FROM VINCE ALM "

Postby since64 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Let’s be havin you :old:
since64

Postby Riverside Blue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:38 pm

If he stopped banging that bloody drum a few more might be encouraged to attend!
Riverside Blue

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Riverside Blue wrote:If he stopped banging that bloody drum a few more might be encouraged to attend!

:lol:
Bakedalasker

Postby pengamblue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:01 pm

SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE BLOOBIRDS
pengamblue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Riverside Blue wrote:If he stopped banging that bloody drum a few more might be encouraged to attend!

:lol:

Banging on and on and not just the drum ...
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Escott1927 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 pm

That bloody drum does my head in. Same 3 songs all game and drowns out any other songs being sung. There’s a group of lads in the corner of the canton who try sing throughout the game and a few times when numbers start to join in, in comes the drum and drowns them out with the same boring song. I appreciate they are trying to get the atmosphere going but they do the same thing so often that’s all people sing now.
Escott1927

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Escott1927 wrote:That bloody drum does my head in. Same 3 songs all game and drowns out any other songs being sung. There’s a group of lads in the corner of the canton who try sing throughout the game and a few times when numbers start to join in, in comes the drum and drowns them out with the same boring song. I appreciate they are trying to get the atmosphere going but they do the same thing so often that’s all people sing now.

I agree mate and I’m in the Ninian not the Canton!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby mikearnopp » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 pm

I feel a song coming on.... Fight, fight where ever you may be. We fecking hate the west country!!!! Bluebirds
mikearnopp

Postby k00lworld » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Here's a plea back. Stick that fuckin drum up your arse!!!
k00lworld

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Stick to taking names for your buses Vince and stop trying to make out your some sort of voice for the fans when your not.. :thumbright:

Oh and here's a plea from me
Shut that three songs drum up please
Jasonccfc

Postby Bluemellons » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 pm

The drums are shit. We never used to have drums. Who the f**k, apart from Sheffield Wednesday thought drums were good?
Let the rabble create their own noise. :old:
Bluemellons

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 pm

i guess i,m the only one that thinks the drums adds a bit of an atmosphere then ! where's the hide smiley when you need it :laughing6:

one for the oldies

bertie mee said to bill shankly
heard of the north bank highbury
Shanks said no i don't think so

yeah i know had a few sherberts tonight ! k r diff

hit that beat hit that perfect beat boy i got that feeling all over me .................. :bluescarf:
MOZZER1

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i guess i,m the only one that thinks the drums adds a bit of an atmosphere then ! where's the hide smiley when you need it :laughing6:

one for the oldies

bertie mee said to bill shankly
heard of the north bank highbury
Shanks said no i don't think so

yeah i know had a few sherberts tonight ! k r diff

hit that beat hit that perfect beat boy i got that feeling all over me .................. :bluescarf:

When i was a kid i thought it said eat that fecking meatball :lol: :lol:
Jasonccfc

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 pm

and for the younger posters who haven't got a scooby doo what jasonccfc was referring to this song from the early 80's

hit that perfect boy . was a floor filler in clubs around that time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjanOhc0nho
MOZZER1

Postby Cantonblu » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm

There's plenty of times to sing in between the drum but it does'nt happen, really would be a library most of the time if it was'nt for Vince trying to liven us up.
Cantonblu

Postby Jasonccfc » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Cantonblu wrote:There's plenty of times to sing in between the drum but it does'nt happen, really would be a library most of the time if it was'nt for Vince trying to liven us up.

If he has to bang the drum then learn more songs or we will just have barmy army all game
Jasonccfc

Return to General Chat