Can u pay on the day this Sunday?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Aberbeeg Blues » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 am

Still not sure if I'm working on Sunday so just wondering if ill be able to still buy tickets on the morning of the game?
Aberbeeg Blues

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Can u pay on the day this Sunday?

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:31 am

Aberbeeg Blues wrote:Still not sure if I'm working on Sunday so just wondering if ill be able to still buy tickets on the morning of the game?

Should be able to nothing posted to say cannot but expect delay if don't get there early enough there's ticket office also a booth to the side of it for buying tickets :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:36 am

Yes, you can :thumbup:

Sadly, lack of restriction means some pretty brave Wurzels can too; but hopefully won't! :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby epping blue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 am

Take cash if you can. You'll then be able to get the ticket from the cash booths rather queue at the ticket office.
epping blue

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 am

epping blue wrote:Take cash if you can. You'll then be able to get the ticket from the cash booths rather queue at the ticket office.

Good advice! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby epping blue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 am

Anyone thinking of going down the ticket office this afternoon should be aware that normal Saturday opening hours are til 3pm. You'd like to think with a big game tomorrow they may have extended that to the normal weekday closing of 5.30 but it doesn't appear so.
epping blue

Postby NIBluebird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Yes you can
NIBluebird

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:58 pm

epping blue wrote:Anyone thinking of going down the ticket office this afternoon should be aware that normal Saturday opening hours are til 3pm. You'd like to think with a big game tomorrow they may have extended that to the normal weekday closing of 5.30 but it doesn't appear so.

That would make sense and the club should realise how that might boost attendance figures :thumbright:
Sven

Return to General Chat