Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Prove this man wrong Cardiff City fans

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 am

Prove this man wrong Cardiff City fans and fill the stadium on Sunday, lets get 30,000 :bluebird: :bluebird:
City will open upper tier of Ninian if the demand is their by our own fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lee Johnson: "I’m not sure the atmosphere is so intimidating over there (Cardiff) normally. There’s quite often a lot of free seats - Leeds was a very intimidating place to go." (@BristolPost)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Prove this man wrong Cardiff City fans

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

Little Lee has to stand on a box for interviews.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:41 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Little Lee has to stand on a box for interviews.

He's just a gnome in the garden gnome in the garden he's just a gnome in the garden :lol:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am

Warnock responds to Lee Johnson's atmosphere jibes

NEIL WARNOCK:

"You know, Lee (Johnson) is like his dad. He talks a good game and I don’t listen to much he says. I’m sure it will be a decent atmosphere, we’ll try and do our best for him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 am

cardiff 74 wrote:

He's just a gnome in the garden gnome in the garden he's just a gnome in the garden :lol:

Duh duh duh duh yellow pages

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Wait until he's got Neil Warnock in his ear on the half-way line. Then he'll experience 'atmosphere'! ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Sven wrote:

Wait until he's got Neil Warnock in his ear on the half-way line. Then he'll experience 'atmosphere'! ;) :lol: :lol:

He certainly will Chris! I also hear that Warnock has bought him a booster seat for the dugout and has ordered him a Happy Meal for the journey home.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:53 pm

gonna say 3-1 to us and a 24,679 crowd :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Johnson is trying to rustle the master of rustling, Neil Warnock. Warnock won't fall for that. He's too wise and cunning for it. Maybe Johnson is trying to stir it up so that a lot of Cardiff City fans turn up, and maybe he thinks a full house will work against us - which in the past has proven to be wrong, except for the Man City FA Cup game.

Warnock will get in Johnson's head. Nobody can rustle like Warnock. :lol: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm

sometimes its best not to say anything, because what he said was right. if we are all honest.
But he will now get us more fired up than we needed to be. Why? :lol: :clap: :clap:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:43 pm

he got his dads hand up his arse he is a ventriloquist dummy

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Think I saw him in a Disney film. Is he Dopey in disguise?

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Screenshot_2018-02-23-17-54-18.png