Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BRISTOL C MANAGER SHOCKED AT HOW EMPTY CARDIFF C STADIU

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm

they didn’t have much of a full intimidating stadium of fans while we were up there so i don’t really think he knows what he’s going on about

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:43 pm

youngccfcbluebird wrote:they didn’t have much of a full intimidating stadium of fans while we were up there so i don’t really think he knows what he’s going on about

They've never ever been intimidating home or away :thumbright:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Lee Johnson is an arrogant little nobody. One half decent season which is already starting to fade badly and he thinks he has the right to bad mouth his bigger better neighbour. My thoughts on LJ... kiss my Welsh a**e, I couldn’t give a toss what you say or do, you’re not fit to lace Neil Warnock’s daps!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

Lee who? I bet the midget in his Dai Cap can't even spell quality or quantity. However many Bluebirds fans are at any game you can feel the absolute quality. Now as for Bristol Rovers/City or whoever they are - you can smell the quantity :old:

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:19 pm

PSX_20180224_140448.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:27 am

Those inbred, tractor driving, carrot crunching inbreds are getting excited about losing to us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.