From experimental361 on twitter.
blooey

Latest probabilities for Cardiff to get promoted

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest probabilities for Cardiff to get promoted

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:11 pm

im guessing whoever wrote this is a birmingham fan.. not sure id have villa with an 8% chance of automatic myself.
paulh_85

Postby blooey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm

paulh_85 wrote:im guessing whoever wrote this is a birmingham fan.. not sure id have villa with an 8% chance of automatic myself.

This is how he builds his model: https://experimental361.com/category/e-ratings/

Someone did ask him about Aston Villa a few weeks ago, and he seemed to think that his model didn't rate their attack too highly, for whatever reason.
blooey

Postby ae15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm

paulh_85 wrote:im guessing whoever wrote this is a birmingham fan.. not sure id have villa with an 8% chance of automatic myself.

A Birmingham fan who thinks they're going down? :laughing5: :thumbup:
ae15

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

blooey wrote:

This is how he builds his model: https://experimental361.com/category/e-ratings/

Someone did ask him about Aston Villa a few weeks ago, and he seemed to think that his model didn't rate their attack too highly, for whatever reason.

Fair enough , neither do I actually but the players behind them are quality
paulh_85

Return to General Chat