Wolves can help us

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves can help us

Postby Milkybarkid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 am

I am only interested in getting promoted and don’t care if that is as runner up Wolves have Derby Villa Fulham to play and I hope they win them all
Villa have a run of some very winnable games coming up as well so think we may need the buffer we have
Milkybarkid

Wolves can help us

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wolves can help us

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:39 am

Totally agree, while it would be nice to chase down Wolves if they did lose a load of games it would plug pressure on us.
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:39 am

i think a draw v fulham will be fine. as long as we do what we need to that puts us 10 points ahead of fulham.

as for games against villa and derby, thatll depend on how the table looks at the time i guess :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby CF3BLUE » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 am

Same, ideal result this weekend is Wolves and Fulham Draw and we beat the wurzlels, thus extending our lead over Fulham and chip away at top spot.
CF3BLUE

Return to General Chat