My View of Tonight

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My View of Tonight

Postby Big Ceri » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Got home at 2200hrs (I live in Colchester) best trip of the season for me.

Surprised by the injuries and illness tonight. I really thought we missed Patterson's energy.

Connelly had a shocker of a first half and Ipswich looked to exploit this and were unlucky not to do so. However he improved in the second half. Mendez Laing looked bereft of confidence in the first half.

After a bright start we faded and I thought we were lucky to go in all square at the break.

Different second half. The introduction of Madine and we were on the front foot. I always felt that one goal would decide the game and was a comedy goal but great reaction from Ken to react as quickly as he did. Ken ran his guts out tonight and got the goal he richly deserved for his effort. Hopefully he will regain his confidence and push on.

Ipswich huffed and puffed but offered very little after that but IMO we sat too deep and invited them onto us.

Madine must start against the Wurzles
Huge respect to the 371 City fans tonight making their way home to Cardiff.

Biggest worry of the night was losing our Captain to injury. I hope it's a minor injury as we all know what happened when he was out last time.

Off to sleep and onwards and upwards :bluebird:
Big Ceri

My View of Tonight

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat