The gap to wolves

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The gap to wolves

Postby thomasblue » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Down to 9 points now
Playing fulham saturday which will be very tough if they lose that it could be 6. How will they handle the pressure.
Our game with them could turn out to be huge in a few weeks
thomasblue

The gap to wolves

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The gap to wolves

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:06 pm

thomasblue wrote:Down to 9 points now
Playing fulham saturday which will be very tough if they lose that it could be 6. How will they handle the pressure.
Our game with them could turn out to be huge in a few weeks

If we keep our form up we seriously could make a go of catching them. Assuming we gain 3 PST with our home game v them.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:11 pm

We currently need to win at least 3 games and have a draw more than Wolves to overtake them!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, as we have a huge and tough game against the Wurzels on Sunday

They'll be well up for it and we need to worry about (a) our own form/results, and (b) let those around us keep tripping each other up

A nervous time for everyone and I just hope Sean Morrison isn't too bad! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Sven wrote:We currently need to win at least 3 games and have a draw more than Wolves to overtake them!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, as we have a huge and tough game against the Wurzels on Sunday

They'll be well up for it and we need to worry about (a) our own form/results, and (b) let those around us keep tripping each other up

A nervous time for everyone and I just hope Sean Morrison isn't too bad! :ayatollah:

You are right Chris but it isnt half looking good as Villa and Derby look like they’re wobbling a little st the moment.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby City Slicker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

I don't think for a minute we'll catch Wolves but it's lovely to dream. However, I think by continuing to target them it could help drive us on to secure second place. By the way, dreaming again, Wolves are overdue a bad spell! :twisted:
City Slicker

Postby boyo1927 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm

City Slicker wrote:I don't think for a minute we'll catch Wolves but it's lovely to dream. However, I think by continuing to target them it could help drive us on to secure second place. By the way, dreaming again, Wolves are overdue a bad spell! :twisted:

Agree chasing them will help us towards runners up. If they collapse I would love it
boyo1927

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:We currently need to win at least 3 games and have a draw more than Wolves to overtake them!

You are right Chris but it isnt half looking good as Villa and Derby look like they’re wobbling a little st the moment.

I don't think Derby are good enough, but I have no doubt Villa will finish strongly when Grealish and Adomah return for them.

Fulham are my biggest worry at the moment with their added firepower of Mitrovic. I expect Fulham to beat Wolves this weekend.
Tonteg Bluebird

Return to General Chat