Re: Links for tonight please?

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:06 pm

In Austria, barman trying to find one for me

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm

€6 on ifollow perfect with vpn. :thumbup:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Tried vpn ifollow it Says your billing address must Ben in the country your in (on vpn)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Shouldn't have to pay anything if you have a monthly account. Just log in through vpn

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Tried vpn ifollow it Says your billing address must Ben in the country your in (on vpn)

Well I 1st did it in Barbados at Xmas used my home address as you've got to for card! but used vpn anyway and it accepted it and no problems ever since, as it automatically bills my credit card

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Shouldn't have to pay anything if you have a monthly account. Just log in through vpn

That's just for txt commentary isn't it? There are 3 packages monthly as you say, annually and match by match last two you need to be abroad or supposed to be!

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:43 pm

I've used it last three games with the VPN that comes free with the Opera browser.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:55 pm

ae15 wrote:I've used it last three games with the VPN that comes free with the Opera browser.

It may be way 1st used that's making it reject attempts to use vpn by people? think once eccepted it carries on accepting it like it does with me

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:Shouldn't have to pay anything if you have a monthly account. Just log in through vpn

Works for me.... Use the hola app. Just log in through that and should have option of video on match day...

That's just for txt commentary isn't it? There are 3 packages monthly as you say, annually and match by match last two you need to be abroad or supposed to be!

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 am

Can I watch all city games through Ifollow in the UK??

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can I watch all city games through Ifollow in the UK??

Right if not registered for Ifollow use vpn before you do so , then only way to find out if can watch from UK is try it on match day roughly 30 mins before ko, it will give you option to purchase match pass at €6 if you are eligible, good luck anyway as it works with me but bit hit miss good thing is if you are successful it works every time with vpn using card registered :thumbup:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can I watch all city games through Ifollow in the UK??

Right if not registered for Ifollow use vpn before you do so , then only way to find out if can watch from UK is try it on match day roughly 30 mins before ko, it will give you option to purchase match pass at €6 if you are eligible, good luck anyway as it works with me but bit hit miss good thing is if you are successful it works every time with vpn using card registered :thumbup:

Thanks mate :thumbright:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks mate :thumbright:

That's OK it seems very hit and miss! I 1st did it in Barbados in Dec so ip adress was outside country but I was registered from this country earlier in the season! But it ecc epted my application and now I turn on vpn before I log in and hey presto works everytime using my card details already stored, come next season hope to get anual pass if not in premiership :thumbup: