Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SOME CARDIFF CITY FANS NOT HAPPY '

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Cardiff City Sold 1,650 tickets in 24hrs for Brentford Away, Disappointing Many Diehard Cardiff Fans, many have gone on FB/Twitter & even on here to complain.

Apparently up to a 1,000 were kept aside for all the official Supporters Groups, who will sell to their fan bases, if they don't,then there might still be some tickets still Available :thumbright: :bluebird:

FB

Stephen Heard:

Shame me and my lad couldn't get tickets Annis Abraham priority obviously wasn't in place it was just quickly sell the tickets 10 league away games this season and a fa Cup game at Mansfield...

I rang the ticket office and they said sell out i said pointless being a away memeber and going to games to build up priority points as they don't count for nowt again fans who make the effort to travel outside cardiff and our fan base outside of Cardiff again get put to the bottom of the pile... Not once did i moan wen the man city game came around as i give up my season ticket due to not being able to go as often as i would like due to work commitments and away games being easier to get to... But wen it comes to away games and doing the games away from home i expect priority along with the other die hard fans i see at away games as we haven't been taking many so u see the same old faces bt pointless moaning bt next season if we go up i will be taking it further as the club can't not look at loyalty and if the club do ignore it that's me through with city its not the first time the club have done this especially wen we was in prem last time i went to the away games in championship season we went up

CCFC FORUM

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pM

I've missed out with Brentford tickets, the people I travel with have taken a coach load to a minimum of a third of the away games this season, but we were told by the club a couple of days ago that they couldn't do us, despite there being plenty of tickets available at the time.

It seems loads of other regulars are kicking off about missing out on tickets as well. So much for the club looking after the regulars first!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' SOME CARDIFF CITY FANS NOT HAPPY '

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City Sold 1,650 tickets in 24hrs for Brentford Away, Disappointing Many Diehard Cardiff Fans, many have gone on FB/Twitter & even on here to complain.

Apparently up to a 1,000 were kept aside for all the official Supporters Groups, who will sell to their fan bases, if they don't,then there might still be some tickets still Available :thumbright: :bluebird:

FB

Stephen Heard:

Shame me and my lad couldn't get tickets Annis Abraham priority obviously wasn't in place it was just quickly sell the tickets 10 league away games this season and a fa Cup game at Mansfield...

I rang the ticket office and they said sell out i said pointless being a away memeber and going to games to build up priority points as they don't count for nowt again fans who make the effort to travel outside cardiff and our fan base outside of Cardiff again get put to the bottom of the pile... Not once did i moan wen the man city game came around as i give up my season ticket due to not being able to go as often as i would like due to work commitments and away games being easier to get to... But wen it comes to away games and doing the games away from home i expect priority along with the other die hard fans i see at away games as we haven't been taking many so u see the same old faces bt pointless moaning bt next season if we go up i will be taking it further as the club can't not look at loyalty and if the club do ignore it that's me through with city its not the first time the club have done this especially wen we was in prem last time i went to the away games in championship season we went up

CCFC FORUM

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pM

I've missed out with Brentford tickets, the people I travel with have taken a coach load to a minimum of a third of the away games this season, but we were told by the club a couple of days ago that they couldn't do us, despite there being plenty of tickets available at the time.

It seems loads of other regulars are kicking off about missing out on tickets as well. So much for the club looking after the regulars first!

Problem is how do you prioritise? I know people who share fan numbers for a start.
Some people go to lots of aways without even being a member - I know quite a few.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:04 pm

What happened to season holders getting priority? Being on travel club data Base is no guide to how many games they go to! could be just 1 and yet can get tickets if travel doesn't sound right to me. :old:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Rod Young
@Bluebeetle1927

Reply from Twitter

I’ve been to every away game except Sheff Weds and Millwall and am in Ipswich right now! Brentford is really popular as it’s easy to get to, like Reading, and London based City fans like it too. Always going to be a sell out so regular away fans should have had priority.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:14 pm

All Vince Alm's fault, I'd have thought :laughing6:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:26 pm

I don’t really see what the problem is. People didn’t used to complain about priority for Glastonbury tickets. If you wanted them that badly you’d call up and buy on the day they were released.. and if they were sold out tough shit.

It’s unfortunate. But I travel to most away games, and have a season ticket and I still wouldn’t take getting tickets for granted.

Call up and buy on the day of release. It’s every man for himself :lol:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:45 pm

You snooze you lose I'm afraid.

Always gonna be one of the smallest allocations and coupled with its location it was always going to be popular.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Victims of our success if we stay in a promotion position for the rest of the season our home gates will increase as well though I do feel for those regulars who miss out :bluescarf:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 pm

BlueDredd wrote:I don’t really see what the problem is. People didn’t used to complain about priority for Glastonbury tickets. If you wanted them that badly you’d call up and buy on the day they were released.. and if they were sold out tough shit.

It’s unfortunate. But I travel to most away games, and have a season ticket and I still wouldn’t take getting tickets for granted.

Call up and buy on the day of release. It’s every man for himself :lol:

Spot on... Any die hard away fan should have simply logged online Monday and got a a ticket. We all knew this would sell out quick. I remember when we head 3500 at Brentford with a 1000 locked out. We got in and 5 mins later locked the rest out