Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAN CITY SAY THEY WERE BULLIED BY CARDIFF AND “

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 pm

On talk sport just now Man City fans say their team was bullied and kicked of the park by a dirty Cardiff team. :shock:

And their team never got out of 2nd gear.

I can agree on the second part, but def not the first part.

Re: MAN CITY SAY THEY WERE BULLIED BY CARDIFF AND “

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Cardiff weren’t dirty enough and Man City were playing for fouls all game. In truth they didn’t get out of third gear though.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Man Shitty fans are a little thick so wouldn't read too much into their opinions.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 pm

I dunno we put in some meaty challenges lets say that :lol: the Bennett tackle was bad though.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 am

One horror tackle and a few where they were too quick for us and got brought down, not exactly bullying

Ageuro was an embarrassment in the second half, went down like he’d broken his leg then up and running two minutes later

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:59 am

Stats show 14 fouls to 12. One horror challenge from Bennett and we're bullies.

Didn't see much else that was over the line? Fernandinho certainly gave as good as he got and de Bruyne's tackle was as bad as Jazz's on Aguero.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 am

Makes me laugh on the occasions we started a flowing move into their half they committed fouls to stop our momentum!

I should say £50m fouls hmmm

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Manchester City fans are saying this because there team did not do too much on the pitch in both halves because Cardiff in some ways out thought them, and you saw the Man City team struggling to put passes together especially in the 2nd half. So what I say to Cardiff, yes it was a lucky goal from Kevin De Bruyne and Manga or Morrison should of kept close to Sterling because out of all people Sterling has not scored with his head in 2 years, so after the 2 goals, Cardiff kept the score 2-0 down and I think Cardiff will have there heads held high, unfortunately seeing the Blue moon.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Manchester City fans are saying this because there team did not do too much on the pitch in both halves because Cardiff in some ways out thought them, and you saw the Man City team struggling to put passes together especially in the 2nd half. So what I say to Cardiff, yes it was a lucky goal from Kevin De Bruyne and Manga or Morrison should of kept close to Sterling because out of all people Sterling has not scored with his head in 2 years, so after the 2 goals, Cardiff kept the score 2-0 down and I think Cardiff will have there heads held high, unfortunately seeing the Blue moon.

they struggled to put passes together?

what drugs are you on and where can i get them

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:Manchester City fans are saying this because there team did not do too much on the pitch in both halves because Cardiff in some ways out thought them, and you saw the Man City team struggling to put passes together especially in the 2nd half. So what I say to Cardiff, yes it was a lucky goal from Kevin De Bruyne and Manga or Morrison should of kept close to Sterling because out of all people Sterling has not scored with his head in 2 years, so after the 2 goals, Cardiff kept the score 2-0 down and I think Cardiff will have there heads held high, unfortunately seeing the Blue moon.

they struggled to put passes together?

what drugs are you on and where can i get them

I'm with you Paul... :laughing5: :laughing5:

If we scored a goal they would've scored 2 or 3 more I reckon.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:40 pm

The stats say we committed 2 more fouls than them. The Bennett tackle was bad and we all agree with that im sure but to say we were dirty is wrong.

Saying that Manchester City are the best side that I have seen in my time watching City, and I do think they will win all 4 trophies this season. They are an unbelievable side.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:46 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:The stats say we committed 2 more fouls than them. The Bennett tackle was bad and we all agree with that im sure but to say we were dirty is wrong.

Saying that Manchester City are the best side that I have seen in my time watching City, and I do think they will win all 4 trophies this season. They are an unbelievable side.

Shut uppppppppppppp

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Comedy Gold - Man City could not two passes together

They made 685 passes with an 89% completion rate :o

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Dobbin wrote:Comedy Gold - Man City could not two passes together

Also, The KDB goal was genius not lucky :banghead:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:58 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:Makes me laugh on the occasions we started a flowing move into their half they committed fouls to stop our momentum!

I should say £50m fouls hmmm

They were very savy where they conceded fouls.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Dobbin wrote:Comedy Gold - Man City could not two passes together

Probably all in 2nd half? :laughing6: at one point had possession for several minutes inside own half going back forth just 3 players! I said was like watching a rich man's Swansea ? :occasion5: seriously best team I've ever seen at city :old:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 pm

I went to watch Citeh with my mate when they played Swansea away and I can tell you we gave them a much better game than Swansea did. If they didn’t get out of 3rd then Swansea didn’t even start their engines

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Think of the top of my head Cardiff had just over 200 passes with a completion rate of around 50% - I will double check all the stats but the breakdowns and the video clips made interesting viewing

For me it felt like a damage limitation exercise which apart from the Bennett sending off we cane away from ok. Watching on tele you could see that NW and his team did not seem as fired up as normal.

I just wish we had stuck to our normal tactics and gone at them with a bit of heart pride and passion :thumbup:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Sam ReaN wrote: Cardiff in some ways out thought them,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 pm

The richest team won.

In the owners defence, it is important to note that Sheikh Mansour has two wives. Most of us spend a fortune following City and only have the one wife to put up with. No wonder the poor-bastard spends so much on his football team. Good luck to him.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:The richest team won.

In the owners defence, it is important to note that Sheikh Mansour has two wives. Most of us spend a fortune following City and only have the one wife to put up with. No wonder the poor-bastard spends so much on his football team. Good luck to him.

:notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol: f**k Man City's quality.......that post is pure class.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:57 am

They were probably right. That is the way Warnock's teams has played for the last 30 years. It has proved good enough for his teams to get out of the Championship but all his teams have been relegated from the PL.