Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marko Grujic: "Adventure"

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:58 am

Marko Grujic is looking forward to the “adventure” of playing under Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock, adding that he’s been impressed by what he’s seen of the Bluebirds this season.

Marko Grujic:

“This is a good opportunity for me, to play in a club that will be fighting until the end to get in to the Premier League.
“To work with a manager like Neil Warnock is something I’m looking forward to. I’ve heard good things about him and when he spoke to me he said some good things about me and that I had a chance to play as part of his squad.
“I want to make the Cardiff City fans happy and look forward to playing in front of them. I’ve seen the team play a couple of times so I know what to expect.”
When asked about what fans can expect to see from him, he remained admirably modest.

“I like other people to talk about my qualities, rather than myself!
“But I can play across midfield and like to help in defence and attack. This is a strong team but I’m going to try my best to add something.
“I can’t wait to start this adventure. It’s really exciting.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Marko Grujic: "Adventure"

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:17 am

Ive spoken to my mate who is a die hard Liverpool fan, he has said that this kid will run through brick walls to get to a ball, he has a great eye for a pass, likes to break up play with quick attack, his attitude is fantastic, he quietly goes about the game.

Welcome Marko :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:20 am

Velcome Marco!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:23 am

Croeso I Clwb Peldroed Dinas Caerdydd Marko buttybach!!! :bluescarf: :) :occasion5: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 am

Wolfpac wrote:Ive spoken to my mate who is a die hard Liverpool fan, he has said that this kid will run through brick walls to get to a ball, he has a great eye for a pass, likes to break up play with quick attack, his attitude is fantastic, he quietly goes about the game.

Welcome Marko :bluescarf:

Brilliant to hear, a Warnock type player :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Lets hope with him and Yanick added we begin the rise again. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Seems keen to use this chance to show off what he can do :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:10 pm

I’m chuffed we’ve signed him, he’s a great player with a lot of talent plus he’s a Serb 8-) :ayatollah: