Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ocean Rescue

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm

As everyone is aware SKY are championing the efforts to reduce the amount of Plastic dumped into the ocean. I have asked SKY for special dispensation to allow me to throw the extra 15K Plastic fans we will get for the Man City game into the Taff.

Re: Ocean Rescue

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Bluesman wrote:As everyone is aware SKY are championing the efforts to reduce the amount of Plastic dumped into the ocean. I have asked SKY for special dispensation to allow me to throw the extra 15K Plastic fans we will get for the Man City game into the Taff.

Most of those 15k plastics will be coming because ST holders would have got them tickets! Or are you saying let's have crowd of 14k ST holders only + man c fans? as you don't want any other people there? :roll:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:09 pm

We average 17k-18k a home game 14k are season ticket holders, walk ups generally pick and choose their games, these walk ups who pick and choose and by some peoples definition; are plastics for choosing certain games, so now we appear to have differing levels of plasticity going on.

So maybe the club should level ticket sales not by season ticket holders but by levels of plasticness

Every game plastic
Almost every game plastic
Regular plastic
Every away game but no home game plastic
Once - five times a year plastic
And of course I am the worlds biggest armchair plastic

Ffs fans are fans for many differing reasons, some go more than others, big games draw big numbers and no club is any different, can we please just sell them out get this done so we can go back to comparing every one else’s attendances and arguing about the time we played in red.

Please this is already tedious and it’s only been a day and half.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Mr Potato wrote:We average 17k-18k a home game 14k are season ticket holders, walk ups generally pick and choose their games, these walk ups who pick and choose and by some peoples definition; are plastics for choosing certain games, so now we appear to have differing levels of plasticity going on.

So maybe the club should level ticket sales not by season ticket holders but by levels of plasticness

Every game plastic
Regular plastic

Ffs fans are fans for many differing reasons, some go more than others, big games draw big numbers and no club is any different, can we please just sell them out get this done so we can go back to comparing every one else’s attendances and arguing about the time we played in red.

Spot on the walk ups and weekly purchases rotate massively and although there will be a small minority coming for the occasion the vast majority will be city through and through. I'm sick of people moaning about it.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Mr Potato wrote:We average 17k-18k a home game 14k are season ticket holders, walk ups generally pick and choose their games, these walk ups who pick and choose and by some peoples definition; are plastics for choosing certain games, so now we appear to have differing levels of plasticity going on.

Every game plastic
Regular plastic

What a great post!
I love the phrase - ‘different levels of plasticity’ :laughing6:

We’re no different to most other clubs. Just look at play off and cup final tickets for example.
I couldn’t agree more, it’s as tedious as f**k!