Quality

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quality

Postby angelis1949 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm

I have on a number of occasions accused Warnock of shopping at Poundland but I have to say that the two signings he has made thus far do seem to have a ring of real quality and i believe will enhance our squad,well done Mr.Warnock
angelis1949

Quality

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Quality

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

angelis1949 wrote:I have on a number of occasions accused Warnock of shopping at Poundland but I have to say that the two signings he has made thus far do seem to have a ring of real quality and i believe will enhance our squad,well done Mr.Warnock

It took a bit to write that (many wouldn't have) and I applaud you for doing so :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby The Cobra » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 pm

angelis1949 wrote:I have on a number of occasions accused Warnock of shopping at Poundland but I have to say that the two signings he has made thus far do seem to have a ring of real quality and i believe will enhance our squad,well done Mr.Warnock

Might have seemed so and if he has been, got some right bargains for nowt, eg Bamba and Hoillet also NML and Paterson aint bad for a few bob ;)
The Cobra

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

I don't see how the Warnock can be at fault for the budget (poundland ref). And besides that, by and large his signings have been absolutely fantastic!
nubbsy

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:12 pm

nubbsy wrote:I don't see how the Warnock can be at fault for the budget (poundland ref). And besides that, by and large his signings have been absolutely fantastic!

Good point, I don’t see how anyone (except this poster) would blame Warnock for that.
It’s not Warnocks call and every manager would shop in Harrods if his buget allowed.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat