Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " ON-LINE TICKETING ISSUES THREAD "

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:32 am

City never learn every time that there is a big all ticket game there’s multi problems ffs

This goes back decades

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 am

Pricey wrote:City never learn every time that there is a big all ticket game there’s multi problems ffs

This goes back decades

have to agree that the club are nothing short of a shambles in this respect and always have been

imagine taking a young child to every game but struggling to buy yours and their tickets together :shock:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 am

Worked well for me :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 am

VINCE ALM:

Some tips that may help you with e ticketing for getting your Man city Tickets;

If you have never used your account before when you register Please click Activate my account (Create new account is for non season ticket holders) Then put in your details fan ID your email address YOU USED WHEN YOU BOUGHT YOUR SEASON TICKET. name etc. this will then bring up all your details for the club and allow you to purchase tickets.

Once logged in all the season ticket seats will be greyed out to prevent anyone buying them. If you want to purchase your season ticket seat click on it add to basket then proceed to payment. If you require a second ticket for the Man city game when you are on the proceed to payment page there is an option continue shopping, click on that option which will then take you back to the stadium plan where you can then purchased a seat which is not reserved, this color is Blue.

To buy two seats together and not use your season ticket seat; Once logged on and on the stadium plan for the Man City Game find two seats together color Blue, insert your details and add to basket then proceed to payment.
Why Can't I log on details not recognised? This maybe because you are trying to activate your account with a new email that you have not updated on your details in your account. If you can remember the email you used when buying previous season tickets, try activating your account again with that email, and reset your password all through the activate my account option. If you have forgotten your email or it no longer exists you will need to contact the club.
I have logged in but it has the wrong fan number, and details? That means you probably have two accounts; you will need to email the club ask them to archive the account for you send them the fan number on it. Return to activate my account DO NOT TRY LOGGING IN THROUGH SIGNING IN WITH EMAIL AND PASSWORD. click on the option activate my account and try inserting your correct Fan number and details with the email you used when purchasing your season ticket.
Why can't I get my partners or my child tickets? You will need to add these to your network. when logged in you will see two options top right of the screen; your name and my account; click on my account it will then open a drop down menu with different options one of which says Network; click on the network option which will open up into a window which gives the option of adding members to your network; insert their details and click add to my network. They will then receive notification to their account on their network either by email or they can log on to their account and to allow permission. Once permission has been received you can buy tickets on their behalf.
There has been a fair bit of complaining about getting hold of people in the ticket office today from many supporters.
Firstly some of the abuse and attitude from a minority THAT I WITNESSED TODAY from season ticket holders was uncalled for in the ticket office! They are there just trying to do their job so please show some patience and respect.
Their job today was to deal with disabled ticket allocations not queues of supporters trying to gate crash the online sale, and was not geared up to deal with this influx. Friday and Saturday has been allocated for those who wish to turn up in person; so when nobody is answering the phone or replying to your email this is the reason.

95% of the problems are due to supporters not understanding how to use e ticketing; this is where I think the club could help by putting some information how to activate account etc either using video footage or a guide including most asked questions to educate the supporters.

Finally It will not sell out with just season tickets so no need to panic, and not all season ticket will take the offer up of two tickets and some may not even be able to make a Sunday Kick Off.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

If you have never used your account before when you register Please click Activate my account (Create new account is for non season ticket holders) Then put in your details fan ID your email address YOU USED WHEN YOU BOUGHT YOUR SEASON TICKET. name etc. this will then bring up all your details for the club and allow you to purchase tickets.

Once logged in all the season ticket seats will be greyed out to prevent anyone buying them. If you want to purchase your season ticket seat click on it add to basket then proceed to payment. If you require a second ticket for the Man city game when you are on the proceed to payment page there is an option continue shopping, click on that option which will then take you back to the stadium plan where you can then purchased a seat which is not reserved, this color is Blue.

To buy two seats together and not use your season ticket seat; Once logged on and on the stadium plan for the Man City Game find two seats together color Blue, insert your details and add to basket then proceed to payment.
Why Can't I log on details not recognised? This maybe because you are trying to activate your account with a new email that you have not updated on your details in your account. If you can remember the email you used when buying previous season tickets, try activating your account again with that email, and reset your password all through the activate my account option. If you have forgotten your email or it no longer exists you will need to contact the club.
I have logged in but it has the wrong fan number, and details? That means you probably have two accounts; you will need to email the club ask them to archive the account for you send them the fan number on it. Return to activate my account DO NOT TRY LOGGING IN THROUGH SIGNING IN WITH EMAIL AND PASSWORD. click on the option activate my account and try inserting your correct Fan number and details with the email you used when purchasing your season ticket.
Why can't I get my partners or my child tickets? You will need to add these to your network. when logged in you will see two options top right of the screen; your name and my account; click on my account it will then open a drop down menu with different options one of which says Network; click on the network option which will open up into a window which gives the option of adding members to your network; insert their details and click add to my network. They will then receive notification to their account on their network either by email or they can log on to their account and to allow permission. Once permission has been received you can buy tickets on their behalf.
There has been a fair bit of complaining about getting hold of people in the ticket office today from many supporters.
Firstly some of the abuse and attitude from a minority THAT I WITNESSED TODAY from season ticket holders was uncalled for in the ticket office! They are there just trying to do their job so please show some patience and respect.
Their job today was to deal with disabled ticket allocations not queues of supporters trying to gate crash the online sale, and was not geared up to deal with this influx. Friday and Saturday has been allocated for those who wish to turn up in person; so when nobody is answering the phone or replying to your email this is the reason.

95% of the problems are due to supporters not understanding how to use e ticketing; this is where I think the club could help by putting some information how to activate account etc either using video footage or a guide including most asked questions to educate the supporters.

Finally It will not sell out with just season tickets so no need to panic, and not all season ticket will take the offer up of two tickets and some may not even be able to make a Sunday Kick Off.

'this is where I think the club could help by putting some information how to activate account etc either using video footage or a guide including most asked questions to educate the supporters.'
This woukd deffo help

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:10 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

'this is where I think the club could help by putting some information how to activate account etc either using video footage or a guide including most asked questions to educate the supporters.'
This woukd deffo help

Make it easier to use is better! :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Managed to get mine on-line with no issues. As soon as you log in, you should see a notification window to the upper right that says you have reserved tickets with the option to add to basket and check-out.

But a pal has had the issue that many have had where despite his STs being linked and account active, he still doesn't get this default option which seems to be the problem that many are still getting.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

I'm a ST holder Ive got my partners season ticket assigned to my account - but it still doesn't give me the option online to buy her tickets? Do I have to click on manage tickets instead? Iam aware you have to send a request permission via email to them for that person to allow you to buy them tickets under their ST number. But she has so really not sure what to do next? Can't get down the stadium at all for next few days so only got the online option at the mo.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I'm a ST holder Ive got my partners season ticket assigned to my account - but it still doesn't give me the option online to buy her tickets? Do I have to click on manage tickets instead? Iam aware you have to send a request permission via email to them for that person to allow you to buy them tickets under their ST number. But she has so really not sure what to do next? Can't get down the stadium at all for next few days so only got the online option at the mo.

I had the same problem, as my Bro is assigned both ways on my account.

Spoke to him last night and he has 5 people assigned on his account but could only get his and his Sons. He said the "reserved ticket" icon was there for his account and his sons' but could not get any for the other 4 assigned people.

He thinks it's because he renewed his Sons' season ticket through his account and thus has "Manage Account" rights for his Sons' account.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Just been down the ticket office and they’ve sorted my sons ticket out. The lady who dealt with it was brilliant and I’ve now got both tickets for the game.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:59 pm

How do i add my sons season ticket onto mine when it's asking for his email address? He doesn't have one he's only 9!