" Premier Player Keen on Cardiff Move "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:13 am

Bournemouth Premier League player Lewis Grabban keen on Cardiff move

17/01/18

Update on Lewis Grabban.

Journalist Alan Nixon believes the forward, who’s been heavily linked with a move to the Cardiff City Stadium, is growing increasingly keen on ensuring a deal can be done.

Taking to Twitter, he said:

“Cardiff. Seems Lewis Grabban is swaying towards the move too. Having a real go here.”
Attachments
JS139112790.jpg
JS139112790.jpg (26.03 KiB) Viewed 6151 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Premier Player Keen on Cardiff Move "

Postby DanielHuwLewis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

Reminds me of when we signed Frazier Campbell in January if we can pull this off. He was scoring for fun in a poor Sunderland team. Could be exactly what we need to push on. We're been missing a fox in the box.
DanielHuwLewis

Postby dogfound » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:07 pm

DanielHuwLewis wrote:Reminds me of when we signed Frazier Campbell in January if we can pull this off. He was scoring for fun in a poor Sunderland team. Could be exactly what we need to push on. We're been missing a fox in the box.

he scored 6 goals in 56 appearances for Sunderland , and the season we signed him had made just the 1 start plus 11 sub apps for them scoring 1 goal.
dogfound

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm

dogfound wrote:
DanielHuwLewis wrote:Reminds me of when we signed Frazier Campbell in January if we can pull this off. He was scoring for fun in a poor Sunderland team. Could be exactly what we need to push on. We're been missing a fox in the box.

he scored 6 goals in 56 appearances for Sunderland , and the season we signed him had made just the 1 start plus 11 sub apps for them scoring 1 goal.

But he had fun scoring that goal :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby DanielHuwLewis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm

dogfound wrote:

Lewis Grabban has been scoring for fun I mean :lol: 12 goals in 19 games!!
DanielHuwLewis

Postby Blue_Barber » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Not going to happen-

Purely down to the fact reports from media and in the knows haven’t been even close in the past season!

Well done City officials keep it up!
Blue_Barber

Postby Bluesman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Hope he gets rid of that pointy goats beard. :laughing6:
Bluesman

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm

To reply to the above. As this is a transfer not a loan. Possible the leak has come from the other side.

Also few journalists think it's a done deal. Announced in time for the game on Saturday
bluebird7291

Postby TrueBlue99 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Annis, just seen this article on him aswell if you want to add it to the original post :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY CLOSE IN ON LEWIS GRABBAN DESPITE ASTON VILLA, LEEDS UNITED AND BRISTOL CITY INTEREST

The striker looks set for a move to the Championship side

Cardiff City look set to win the race to sign AFC Bournemouth striker Lewis Grabban.

The Sun reports that that the Bluebirds will beat a host of Championship sides to his signature with Bristol City, Wolves, Fulham, Aston Villa, and Middlesbrough all linked.

Grabban returned from his loan at Sunderland last week after a productive loan spell at the Stadium of Light where he finished with 12 goals in his 20 matches.

The 29-year-old could now head to join Neil Warnock's side on a permanent basis with the Welsh side holding productive talks with the striker.

Cardiff are currently third in the Championship, two points off Derby in second, and Neil Warnock is keen to add to his striking department for the promotion push.

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson appeared to hint that he is interested in bringing a striker to Ashton Gate after the Robins 1-0 home defeat to Norwich on Saturday.

He said: “I wouldn’t assume anything to be honest. It’s just that we’re always trying to add quality,"

“We do need a little bit of physicality probably but saying that we’ve got some really good players to come back.

“I’ve said that I’ve got no fears. I love Famara, and the signing that we made there."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/foot ... ty-1078192
TrueBlue99

Return to General Chat