Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
blooey wrote:Are half season ticket holders treated as season ticket holders? E-Ticketing is saying I don't have correct privileges on my account!

Yes but need go to office to get it Web site pain in arse at times :thumbup:

Great, thanks! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:01 pm

For anyone having trouble, once you get on the site on the home page, after you have signed in, there should be a list of the upcoming matches and Man city should be listed at the top.

It should say reserved seats, you need to click that and it will then offer your regular season ticket seat, its pretty straight forward from there on in.

Hope that helps :thumbright:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Unless my maths is crap there won't be any for sale outside ST holders 14k St holds 2 each that's basically 28k give or take a couple that don't get 2 or dont buy extra . :o

Al, Upper Ninian will be open dependent on uptake of Citeh tickets, much the same as the Villa and Newcastle games. So if it was full capacity then a potential further 5000 (33k-28k).

STs - Brace yourselves! You are about to get very popular with friends you only speak with occasionally! :laughing6:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:19 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Unless my maths is crap there won't be any for sale outside ST holders 14k St holds 2 each that's basically 28k give or take a couple that don't get 2 or dont buy extra . :o

Al, Upper Ninian will be open dependent on uptake of Citeh tickets, much the same as the Villa and Newcastle games. So if it was full capacity then a potential further 5000 (33k-28k).

STs - Brace yourselves! You are about to get very popular with friends you only speak with occasionally! :laughing6:

Already had 4 people ask over the last week just received 2 texts tonight
Screw them all :thumbup:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:For anyone having trouble, once you get on the site on the home page, after you have signed in, there should be a list of the upcoming matches and Man city should be listed at the top.

It should say reserved seats, you need to click that and it will then offer your regular season ticket seat, its pretty straight forward from there on in.

nope it did not work but it let me buy 2 tickets if it chose them for me which luckily was roughly same area as st is now for my son :thumbup:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

33k if citeh take 5k capacity is only 35k isnt it? still think very few left for joe public but serves them right for not buying st :laughing6:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:For anyone having trouble, once you get on the site on the home page, after you have signed in, there should be a list of the upcoming matches and Man city should be listed at the top.

nope it did not work but it let me buy 2 tickets if it chose them for me which luckily was roughly same area as st is now for my son :thumbup:

Allan when i logged in originally had same problem as you...but when i refreshed the page came up as reserved seats as True blue says :thumbup:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 pm

neathbluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan when i logged in originally had same problem as you...but when i refreshed the page came up as reserved seats as True blue says :thumbup:

i went back on to see and same thing wouldt let reserve seat, mind you i used ifollow site to buy the tickets but still had my details st number so shouldnt make a difference but not worried as got the 2 needed :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 am

pembroke allan wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

i went back on to see and same thing wouldt let reserve seat, mind you i used ifollow site to buy the tickets but still had my details st number so shouldnt make a difference but not worried as got the 2 needed :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 am

Got mine sorted :occasion5:

Early bluebird catches the worms.....

:ayatollah: :bluebird: :D

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:20 am

website , perfect this morning
all sorted

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY WILL PLAY MANCHESTER CITY ON 28TH JAN “

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

TrueBlue99 wrote:Should be fun :laughing6:

Despite the unlikelihood of us getting a result, I'm thoroughly looking forward to it :thumbup:

That's the beauty of being the underdog my friend!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 am

It keeps telling me, I don’t have the right membership to buy tickets ! For some reason,my season ticket details are not coming up.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 am

fred keenor wrote:website , perfect this morning
all sorted

Have you got a link for the e ticketing by any chance mate? :thumbup:
Never done before so going to try and sort at lunchtime.
A 'fools guide' to booking your own season ticket seat would also be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
fred keenor wrote:website , perfect this morning
all sorted

Have you got a link for the e ticketing by any chance mate? :thumbup:
Never done before so going to try and sort at lunchtime.
A 'fools guide' to booking your own season ticket seat would also be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity . When you log in it will have a tab saying reserved seat which will be ur ST seat. Cluck add to basket, then buy more tickets if you want to get your second.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:47 am

Don't remember eticketing being this difficult before. Managed to allocate my ST for the game but can't link my sons seat which is next to mine! Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:53 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:I attended the Mansfield game with my Wife. As a season ticket holder, I’ll get priority for a ticket (depending on availability), but if I’m reading it right, she’s not a priority (despite being one of just over 6k fans at the game).

In my opinion, the few fans who turned up for the start of the cup run should be entitled to a ticket.

It has no bearing on us as when I asked her if she would like to come to the next round game she responded by saying “there’s no way are you making me sit through that shower of shite again.” I couldn’t be bothered to explain.

mate you shouldn't have bothered in the first place - took mine once she told me she was popping out to the shops, be back after the game... :roll:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

hotwings wrote:Don't remember eticketing being this difficult before. Managed to allocate my ST for the game but can't link my sons seat which is next to mine! Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Had to log in separatelyto her account to my other halfs season tickets to do it mate and hers is right next to mine. :thumbright:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 am

Any Synter members purchased their tickets yet?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 am

im having similar issues with the linked season tickets

i usually have my families linked and can buy for them, but can only buy mine on the site

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
hotwings wrote:Don't remember eticketing being this difficult before. Managed to allocate my ST for the game but can't link my sons seat which is next to mine! Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Had to log in separatelyto her account to my other halfs season tickets to do it mate and hers is right next to mine. :thumbright:

Thanks mate. I can't remember ever logging on in his name but i'll try and find his details!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 am

realblue82 wrote:Any Synter members purchased their tickets yet?

Do yoi mean extra ones? Because st in sytner is yours anyway! It's extra seat need to book :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:29 am

Extra 2 tickets for the sytner lounge. Tried phoning but no answer so im queuing

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

paulh_85 wrote:im having similar issues with the linked season tickets

i usually have my families linked and can buy for them, but can only buy mine on the site

I had to log in separately for each person with an ST. I had to log back in again to buy the extra tickets so 3 transactions for 4 tickets!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 am

hotwings wrote:

I had to log in separately for each person with an ST. I had to log back in again to buy the extra tickets so 3 transactions for 4 tickets!

Pretty shit that.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 am

paulh_85 wrote:
hotwings wrote:

Pretty shit that.

Just glad I managed to get them in the end. Was expecting it to be more straightforward though.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 am

hotwings wrote:

The problem is if st holders are not asigned to you (with same address) it won't allow you to put In their fan number! If they are when go to basket click re asign and list will come up! reasign ticket and repeat until done then go back but extra yikes it will add to basket and pay, did this last night as logged on with my fan numb but bought ticket for son with 1 extra ticket :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 am

realblue82 wrote:Extra 2 tickets for the sytner lounge. Tried phoning but no answer so im queuing

When ring ticket office choose comercial office they supply extra tickets :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 am

first time used e ticketing saying i do not have the right privileges iam a season ticket holder

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 am

Those who have not bought tickets online before as a season ticket holder. remember you need to click on the Activate my account NOT create my account it will give you a different fan number and you WILL NOT Be able to book your season ticket seats. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT Will bring up all your details once you put your FAN ID in name etc