Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble in Cardiff today with Mansfield fans

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Reports of 40-50 Mansfield fans arrived early and have caused quite a bit of trouble

They tried going in to Canton

Arrived in minibuses

Re: Trouble in Cardiff today with Mansfield fans

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Come back when your in the same league lads

You really are irrelevant not worth our time

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Aaaah love them..... :laughing6:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Get a replay and get on the blower to Sam Hammam for another champagne trip! :lol:

In a midweek game at Mansfield Sam took a 100 lads on two coaches, you should of seen the locals faces when we all turned up :lol:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 pm

I've never seen them bring more then 150 to NP.

They fancy themselves as hard now the Hoolie days are as good as over.

Mansfield - forever, small and meaningless.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Get a replay and get on the blower to Sam Hammam for another champagne trip! :lol:

In a midweek game at Mansfield Sam took a 100 lads on two coaches, you should of seen the locals faces when we all turned up :lol:

I was on one of the coaches ,As we arrived outside the ground I could see Mansfield lads giving it big to our supporter busses. Funniest thing I saw was all the Cardiff lads jumping out of the back doors and chasing Mansfield off.

Whenever I’ve been to Mansfield there’s always been trouble,That pub right by their ground called Early doors .Lots of trouble in there the last time I went .I remember Mansfield lads jumping over the bar and out the door.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Could be an interesting away trip for the replay.

A few of them gobbing off to me and my 8 year old grandson in town...... oh to have been 20 years younger and without the boy with me!

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 pm

I was speaking to a steward this morning and he was saying that alot of police leave had been cancelled because they were expecting some trouble today. There definitely seemed to be more police around today than I'd seen for a while at a home game.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:55 pm

I was in the Ivor Davies and found it strange they were serving beer in plastic glasses for a low key cup tie. This explains it. Having said that, I spoke too a few Mansfield fans before the game and the football holiganism topic arose. I didn’t hold back on my view that football hooliganism is pathetic, adding that such people should try tearing it up with the Taliban or getting in the ring. I must add that the Mansfield fans I met were actually very well behaved and a decent bunch.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm

When we went to Mansfield on the coaches
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Quite a few Mansfield fans in canton rugby today all in enjoying them selves no hint of any trouble

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:When we went to Mansfield on the coaches

Dai Thomas is enjoying himself :D :occasion5:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:25 am

Xcasual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:When we went to Mansfield on the coaches

Dai Thomas is enjoying himself :D :occasion5:

He certainly did :occasion5: :occasion5: