Re: See how good warnock is now

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I think this thread has to go down as probably the stupidest one in this forum's history, and I think even Keano would probably admit that the average village idiot would look positively intelligent when compared to him.

Whilst Keano is clearly an idiot their are plenty of far worse threads the one offering Tan a lift from the airport is still my personal favorite :lol:

tonteg bluebird talking about MH370

Worcester telling people to forget about top 2 at christmas

Malky for Man United

:laughing6: :laughing6:

Rebrand costing us 4000 fans

So Neil where have these 4,000 gone? I see you slagging of those of us who blame the re-brand but one thing for def is that we are down 4000. So where have they gone and why?

I don't think changing back to blue cost us 4000 fans, I think it was just the timing. Turning back to Red wouldn't get the fans back.

The stats back that up more than they back up changing to Red cost us 4000.

You want stats Neil then I suggest you read this thread which I have noticed you have not commented on:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191995&hilit=Mike+board&start=30
Bakedalasker

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I think this thread has to go down as probably the stupidest one in this forum's history, and I think even Keano would probably admit that the average village idiot would look positively intelligent when compared to him.

Whilst Keano is clearly an idiot their are plenty of far worse threads the one offering Tan a lift from the airport is still my personal favorite :lol:

Malky for Man United

So Neil where have these 4,000 gone? I see you slagging of those of us who blame the re-brand but one thing for def is that we are down 4000. So where have they gone and why?

I don't think changing back to blue cost us 4000 fans, I think it was just the timing. Turning back to Red wouldn't get the fans back.

You want stats Neil then I suggest you read this thread which I have noticed you have not commented on:

Those stats are totally misleading. To quote two years of stats when both years we are in blue is absolutely wrong. The two years after the rebrand are stats that are important to this debate and those stats will say something very different. In fact the crowds will have very small difference. Also slanting those stats is that the year after our play Off final and season ticket sales were up due to this.

Just for you I will post the stats I talked about later after the rugby.

Page 2 has a lot of people agreeing with me so I’m not sure what this has proven apart from that you are deluded which I knew anyway.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Malky for Man United

Those stats are totally misleading. To quote two years of stats when both years we are in blue is absolutely wrong. The two years after the rebrand are stats that are important to this debate and those stats will say something very different. In fact the crowds will have very small difference. Also slanting those stats is that the year after our play Off final and season ticket sales were up due to this.

Page 2 has a lot of people agreeing with me so I’m not sure what this has proven apart from that you are deluded which I knew anyway.

Oh dear someone is panicking.

You have just shot yourself in the foot here. You now say our crowds rose because of the play off final etc etc yet you claim our high attendances were in red yet deliberately leave out the fact that was when we did better than a play off but became champions to go to the premier. That's why our attendances were high in red isn't it.

And to finally kill you off our highest attendance was a couple of weeks ago against Man C and in BLUE. :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Malky for Man United

Oh dear someone is panicking.

You have just shot yourself in the foot here. You now say our crowds rose because of the play off final etc etc yet you claim our high attendances were in red yet deliberately leave out the fact that was when we did better than a play off but became champions to go to the premier. That's why our attendances were high in red isn't it.

And to finally kill you off our highest attendance was a couple of weeks ago against Man C and in BLUE. :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D

No I am not but you are. I have a post pointing out why are crowds have been higher than other years which I will repost updated with later stats. Our highest crowds for years were in red in the Premiership. However that’s irrelevant as it was the Premiership that brought those crowds. You are the one who incorrectly say crowds are lower post rebrand somehow using this year’s lower attendances to back up your point when the rebrand has been reversed and crowds are much lower than the year after the rebrand.

Highest crowd at the CCS is this year after the rebrand when apparently 4000 fans won’t come back because of said rebrand and this is why we have lower crowds this year.

You are a massive, deluded clown.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Nom nom nom nom nom.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Nom nom nom nom nom.

That is the most sensible thing you have said for a while.
maccydee

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:29 am

I'm banging head at this thread :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :| :banghead: :sleepy2: :laughing5:
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 am

blue lagoon wrote:I'm banging head at this thread :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :| :banghead: :sleepy2: :laughing5:

Go to bed! You've got a big game in the morning! ;) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby T1JMO » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:22 pm

We have some of the worst fans in the world for moaning. Warnock takes us from 23rd to 2nd with little money in a year and fans still have a go! What more do you want?
T1JMO

Postby JayCee » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Seem pretty good to me. The blip was after a period of multiple injuries meaning players were overplayed and wirn out then losing Morrison was the final straw.

I think our current position is one in the eye for all the negative posters on here who turn on the players, the manager, and the club the minute something goes wrong.

If we lost every one of our remaining matches Warnock has still done an amazing Job this season in my opinion :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
JayCee

Postby maccydee » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:16 pm

JayCee wrote:Seem pretty good to me. The blip was after a period of multiple injuries meaning players were overplayed and wirn out then losing Morrison was the final straw.

I think our current position is one in the eye for all the negative posters on here who turn on the players, the manager, and the club the minute something goes wrong.

If we lost every one of our remaining matches Warnock has still done an amazing Job this season in my opinion :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

This
maccydee

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:26 pm

This could well end up in the hall of fame of threads :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 am

paulh_85 wrote:This could well end up in the hall of fame of threads :laughing6:

Followed by the one saying Warnock wont keep us in the prem after he gets us into Europe :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Previous

Return to General Chat