Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Liam Feeney '

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:22 am

Neil Warnock on the possibility of Liam Feeney staying with the Bluebirds

NEIL WARNOCK:

"He wants to stay. I feel for him because I’ve not used him as much as I’d liked. I don’t think Blackburn wanted him to be honest. He’s not getting in the team but he’s fitting in really well in training. I now that if I throw him on late on he will get crosses in and take players on.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Liam Feeney '

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:31 am

If he doesn't cost a lot I'd keep him.

We are going to need a strong squad and he's been here for a while so will be up to speed with what NW wants!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:54 am

If he's not good enough for Blackburn he's not good enough for us enough said I think

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:56 am

angelis1949 wrote:If he's not good enough for Blackburn he's not good enough for us enough said I think

wigan didnt want bogle either.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Keep him, never going to be a starter but if he's on low wages and happy to be sat on the bench then no argument here. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:26 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:If he's not good enough for Blackburn he's not good enough for us enough said I think

Feeny is not Championship quality and the jury is still out regarding Bogles ability to hack it in the Championship

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 pm

:thumbup: Done nothing that I've seen to justify a permanent move to us. Limited pace, no delivery and no end product. We can get better in January on loan imo.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:11 pm

I think he's got better since hes been with us.

Given our injury problemz id keep him.

He obviously fits in and can come on and get some crosses in..

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 pm

He's an average player at best...if we are serious about promotion we need better, can't take any chances when we are pretty close to the promised land

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:If he doesn't cost a lot I'd keep him.

We are going to need a strong squad and he's been here for a while so will be up to speed with what NW wants!

I agree with that :thumbright:

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 pm

He's set up one goal and is a very good crosser. However, as I've said before, we'd need a player who's really good in the air to make the most of them and we haven't got that kind of striker.
Once Kads is fit I'm not sure he'd make the bench!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:21 pm

I think when you have NML and Hoilett he is going to find it hard to be a favourite amongst fans but the criticism he get's his unwarranted.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Feeny is not Championship quality and the jury is still out regarding Bogles ability to hack it in the Championship

Leeds didn't want bamba either...

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:56 am

nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Do you disagree with my comments on Feeny and Bogle?

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:32 am

angelis1949 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I disagree about Feeny, why would warnock, the most experienced and successful manager in this league sign him if he wasn't championship quality?

But I agree the jury is still out with bogle but I'm happy with him in the squad to see if he can reach his potential. He's done well so far though bagged a few goals in Zohore absence.

Your original statement "if he's not good enough for them he's nit good enough for us" is a stupid and typically negative statement from you.

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:01 am

nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I disagree about Feeny, why would warnock, the most experienced and successful manager in this league sign him if he wasn't championship quality?

But I agree the jury is still out with bogle but I'm happy with him in the squad to see if he can reach his potential. He's done well so far though bagged a few goals in Zohore absence.

Your original statement "if he's not good enough for them he's nit good enough for us" is a stupid and typically negative statement from you.

You are so typical of your type if other people's comments don't agree with your own they are stupid and negative,my advice to you is either grow up and be more mature to other people's point of view or don't get drawn in to debating with people you don't agree with