Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NML’s main flaw

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Potentially a great player. Still not fully fit after injury at Bristol. However his main flaw is that he switches off for 1/2 second when he loses possesion. NW hopefully will work on this. I hope NML reads this post and will identify with this small weakness. Onwards and upwards.

Re: NML’s main flaw

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:58 pm

I always think it’s his second touch, regularly seems a bit heavy.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 am

agree, but what a joy to see a winger push the ball past his full back and beat him for pace over 5 or 10 yards, and have the upper body strength to not get bossed off the ball.

He always gives something exciting in a match, well worth watching.

Did seem to be blowing out of his backside at times mind.

CTID

:bluebird:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am

JimmyJazz wrote:agree, but what a joy to see a winger push the ball past his full back and beat him for pace over 5 or 10 yards, and have the upper body strength to not get bossed off the ball.

CTID

Agree he gets bums off seats :thumbup:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 am

JimmyJazz wrote:agree, but what a joy to see a winger push the ball past his full back and beat him for pace over 5 or 10 yards, and have the upper body strength to not get bossed off the ball.

CTID

Agree,I used to love watching Willie Anderson doing the same thing which is something you don't see alot of wide men do these days.Probably do well in the prem should we get there.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:26 pm

He’s been great, not sure he’s at his sharpest yet after his injury but he’s very exciting to watch when he gets the ball ag his feet. Great signing

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Agreed great to see a traditional winger having a go at a back 4, i think he just needs to believe in himself a little more.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 pm

I can see him getting better and better. Terrific signing

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:50 pm

his flaw is his decision making, which is very poor. he often fails to make the right decision when attacking teams, but it's not so much of an issue in this league because the standard of defending is much lower than that of the PL and so you will always get another chance to get it right.