" Neil Warnock I Salute You "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:09 pm

For me Cardiff City really are the Real Deal, grinding Results out of poor games and with at least 9 players injured.

Neil Warnock I Salute You :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Top 3 All Season of the Championship :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

If we lose a game, Warnock wins the next 2-3-4 games :thumbright: :bluebird:

If we draw,Warnock wins the next game :thumbright: :bluebird:

Undefeated at home :thumbright: :bluebird:

Bad first-half, Warnock gets stuck in to the players, Bang, we do the business the second-half :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

AND BEST OF ALL, THE MOST STRAIGHT TALKING MANAGER IN FOOTBALL :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
Attachments
DHS9OZeXYAAdrWv-2.jpg
DHS9OZeXYAAdrWv-2.jpg (84.48 KiB) Viewed 4017 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Neil Warnock I Salute You "

Postby City Slicker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 pm

What's not to like about him?

He's got it all

Superb Man Management
A Top Notch Motivator
First Class Tactical Nous
Influential Contacts
Psychologist
Winner
Raconteur

We've never had it so good :notworthy:
City Slicker

Postby Cantonblu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 pm

It's going to be one sad day for football when the time comes for Warnock to retire for good but for now let's enjoy what this man has done and still doing to our club,never a dull moment either on or off the pitch.
Cantonblu

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm

He’s doing a great job but the best thing is I’m not surprised by that.

I may be called negative, but I don’t think he’ll get us a top two finish this season. I feel we’ll finish in the play-offs but fail to get promoted.

Can only hope he then stays on for another year.

Despite this, I think he’s better for us than Malky was. I know we won the league with Malky, but that was one of the poorest Championship seasons in terms of quality in recent years. And I think Malky was a good Manager - just that Warnock is better for us.

This season is another strong year in this division. Wolves are too good for this level, Villa have a ridiculously strong team and would be above us with a better Manager, Derby and Sheffield United have brilliant managers. I could go on...
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby City Slicker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:31 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He’s doing a great job but the best thing is I’m not surprised by that.

I may be called negative, but I don’t think he’ll get us a top two finish this season. I feel we’ll finish in the play-offs but fail to get promoted.

Despite this, I think he’s better for us than Malky was. I know we won the league with Malky, but that was one of the poorest Championship seasons in terms of quality in recent years. And I think Malky was a good Manager - just that Warnock is better for us.

This season is another strong year in this division. Wolves are too good for this level, Villa have a ridiculously strong team and would be above us with a better Manager, Derby and Sheffield United have brilliant managers. I could go on...

That'll make it even more satisfying when we get promoted this season :ayatollah:
City Slicker

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Ohhhhh LORD NEIL WARNOCK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby BEEP AHM » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He’s doing a great job but the best thing is I’m not surprised by that.

Really? We beat the team 'too good for this level' at their place, beat the 'ridiculously strong team' easily beat Sheff Utd and drew with Derby. And WE have the best manager by a fkg long chalk. Injuries everywhere and only 4 pts behind the so called wonder team. Like Warnock said ppl should be looking at what we are doing not other way around. That chopsy Wolves manager Nuno or whatever his name is hasn't got Warnock's bottle when it gets nitty gritty March/April :notworthy: :notworthy:
BEEP AHM

Postby theclaw » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:51 pm

And what I like the most is people believing that if we get promoted Warnock will walk away,if we get promoted Warnock will be be locking horns with a Pep,Klopp,Poch,Jose and whoever else is managing in the Prem next year.
Might not have liked last time but he’ll try it again :thumbup:
theclaw

Postby maccydee » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:21 pm

I taught him everything he knows.
Attachments
E5926815-C23D-4337-9F9D-9C8A7F41D028.jpeg
E5926815-C23D-4337-9F9D-9C8A7F41D028.jpeg (820.47 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
maccydee

Postby BlueVanman » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Jealousy is a terrible thing and it really makes me laugh when other forums and Managers constantly slate our style of play and there hate for Warnock. BELLENDS the lot of them :banghead:

:bluescarf: WARNOCK IS AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND END OFF. :bluescarf: :thumbup:
BlueVanman

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Really hope he takes us up for himself. if not already he is on his way to becoming our greatest manager ever. I'm praying he sees the job through.
Bakedalasker

Postby Dobbin » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:18 pm

He is an excellent manager at this level - knows his stuff, gets his teams playing exactly the way you need to do to get out of the division.

Has far exceeded my expectations - I had us down for a middle table finish. If we make the playoffs it will be an achievement and a half. If we go up automatically he will go down as the best manager city have had in recent times !

Long may it continue.

Always said he one of those managers I used to hate when he was at other clubs but love him now he is here. :ayatollah:
Dobbin

Postby northernbluebird » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm

the fans and staff at the club have been totally behind him since day one. he is very much a marmite character and has all the attributes that we want at this time. the irony being that if we hadn't been in such poor shape, we wouldn't have appointed him.

i can't fault his management of the team. almost all of his signings have been successes, and he is not lumbering the club with loads of old players, so we should be in good shape when he leaves.
northernbluebird

Return to General Chat