Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ NEIL WARNOCK ENJOYS READING COMMENTS ON FORUMS “

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:It’s a term of endearment. But anyone who bashes Tan and wants him gone, complains about the debt then wants money spent in January is a clown.

You can’t criticise me for wanting Ledley back. He is exactly the sort of player we (or any Championship side) need.

I said you're not wrong in the basics of what you're saying (I agreed) just not the "clown" bit! :thumbright:

And I didn't criticise you on Ledley. I simply disagreed he was the answer and stated my case. Also don't recall any disrespect for you being shown. It's just opinions on subjects we have little or no real control over! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

What if I put in my opinion they are clowns? Plus, it most definitely is a term of endearment. I think the world of Ian and Annis.

No doubting that :thumbright: Never met Ian but Annis speaks highly of you :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:It’s a term of endearment. But anyone who bashes Tan and wants him gone, complains about the debt then wants money spent in January is a clown.

You can’t criticise me for wanting Ledley back. He is exactly the sort of player we (or any Championship side) need.

I said you're not wrong in the basics of what you're saying (I agreed) just not the "clown" bit! :thumbright:

And I didn't criticise you on Ledley. I simply disagreed he was the answer and stated my case. Also don't recall any disrespect for you being shown. It's just opinions on subjects we have little or no real control over! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

What if I put in my opinion they are clowns? Plus, it most definitely is a term of endearment. I think the world of Ian and Annis.

No doubting that :thumbright: Never met Ian but Annis speaks highly of you :ayatollah:

Glad someone does.

We have and always will have widely different views on the rebrand saga. To be fair to Annis he was amongst it whereas as I have been away for so long I am separated from it. Plus he has been a fan a lot longer than I.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:

Glad someone does.

We have and always will have widely different views on the rebrand saga. To be fair to Annis he was amongst it whereas as I have been away for so long I am separated from it. Plus he has been a fan a lot longer than I.

He's certainly been around the block, Neil snd it'll about opinions :thumbright: :laughing6: