Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Damour

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:01 pm

What an underrated player. Ralls had the plaudits - fair enough - but Damour put a shift in as well. Aggressive, ball winner and runs miles and miles. Remember- we have never lost when he has started. A real players player and team man. Your opinions?

Re: Damour

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Brezza wrote:What an underrated player. Ralls had the plaudits - fair enough - but Damour put a shift in as well. Aggressive, ball winner and runs miles and miles. Remember- we have never lost when he has started. A real players player and team man. Your opinions?

You've said it all.Only one small critique,he doesn't look like he's confident in his ability to score.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:43 am

He was honestly my MOM last night. Thought he was fantastic

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 am

He was everywhere and didn’t stop running even at the end. Some nice flicks too and seems to be improving taking ok players running at them. For me he was better than ralls yesterday. Ralls is consistent but I though the game passed him by a little compared to his usual performances.. Which occasionally it will. But damour was great. They make a good combination

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 am

Other than bamba he would have been my man of match. Class signing on a free

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Brezza wrote:What an underrated player. Ralls had the plaudits - fair enough - but Damour put a shift in as well. Aggressive, ball winner and runs miles and miles. Remember- we have never lost when he has started. A real players player and team man. Your opinions?

Been nothing but impressed with him since the Villa game what a finding by Warnock

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Haven’t been too impressed with him but recently he’s really improved for me.

To be fair, with all the fire fighting we have had to do due to injuries, you can’t fault any of them. 5 wins from 6 during one of the worst period we’ve had in memory in terms of injuries, it’s fantastic

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Haven’t been too impressed with him but recently he’s really improved for me.

To be fair, with all the fire fighting we have had to do due to injuries, you can’t fault any of them. 5 wins from 6 during one of the worst period we’ve had in memory in terms of injuries, it’s fantastic

I think its credit to the squad that Warnock has assembled that we can still win games with so many absentees and probably apart from 1 or 2 we have a squad of players of equal ability

Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:37 pm

The first time I saw him play I knew he could be a great player for us. Still learning his trade at this level but another amazing signing from warnock for free!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Totally agree whoever picked him up deserves a medal

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:He was honestly my MOM last night. Thought he was fantastic

I voted him mom on here even though I knew bamba would win it on here still think he deserved my vote

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 pm

He was immense last night and my man of the match

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Brilliant signing. I'd start him every game.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Adapted from the old Ronnie Moore song "he's here he's there he's every f***king where loic damour.loic damour.