Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Half-time score in the lunchtime kick-off:

Leicester's City 0 - 2 Crystal Palace (Benteke and Zaha)

Tidy like! ;) :clap: :occasion5:

Re: Palace and Zaha-ha-ha pulling away from the bottom

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:36 pm

It's not that tidy.
Last edited by Bakedalasker on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm

He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

But he’s been brilliant since he returned to Palace, has to be said. Maybe the move to Man Utd came a bit too early for him.

I expected Palace to survive as soon as Hodgson was appointed, the right sort of manager to get you out of trouble.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

But he’s been brilliant since he returned to Palace, has to be said. Maybe the move to Man Utd came a bit too early for him.

I expected Palace to survive as soon as Hodgson was appointed, the right sort of manager to get you out of trouble.

Ned, I understod Zaha was a mix of disappointment at being shipped out for a season by Sir Alex Ferguson and genuine homesickness; something he apparently suffered from in Manchester, too :(

Re: Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Leicester goal disallowed (clear push) and then Leicester's Ndidi sent off (second yellow) on 60 mins

Still 0-2 Palace

Re: Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Final Score: Leicester's City 0 - 3 Crystal Palace (Benteke, Zaha, Sako)

Out of the bottom three (for now at least) and up to 14th on 17 points

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

Ned, I understod Zaha was a mix of disappointment at being shipped out for a season by Sir Alex Ferguson and genuine homesickness; something he apparently suffered from in Manchester, too :(

Homesickness aww didums......poor thing sure his 50k or whatever a week he was on made his tears stop mr goran Erickson