Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Half-time score in the lunchtime kick-off:

Leicester's City 0 - 2 Crystal Palace (Benteke and Zaha)

Tidy like! ;) :clap: :occasion5:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Palace and Zaha-ha-ha pulling away from the bottom

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:36 pm

It's not that tidy.
Last edited by Bakedalasker on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakedalasker

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm

He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

But he’s been brilliant since he returned to Palace, has to be said. Maybe the move to Man Utd came a bit too early for him.

I expected Palace to survive as soon as Hodgson was appointed, the right sort of manager to get you out of trouble.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

But he’s been brilliant since he returned to Palace, has to be said. Maybe the move to Man Utd came a bit too early for him.

I expected Palace to survive as soon as Hodgson was appointed, the right sort of manager to get you out of trouble.

Ned, I understod Zaha was a mix of disappointment at being shipped out for a season by Sir Alex Ferguson and genuine homesickness; something he apparently suffered from in Manchester, too :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Leicester goal disallowed (clear push) and then Leicester's Ndidi sent off (second yellow) on 60 mins

Still 0-2 Palace
Sven

Re: Leicester v Palace (Lunchtime KO)

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Final Score: Leicester's City 0 - 3 Crystal Palace (Benteke, Zaha, Sako)

Out of the bottom three (for now at least) and up to 14th on 17 points
Sven

Postby stephendavid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:He got plenty of stick on here when he was playing for us, including from me.

Ned, I understod Zaha was a mix of disappointment at being shipped out for a season by Sir Alex Ferguson and genuine homesickness; something he apparently suffered from in Manchester, too :(

Homesickness aww didums......poor thing sure his 50k or whatever a week he was on made his tears stop mr goran Erickson
stephendavid

Return to General Chat