Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Your most hated footballing comment

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by

What? Were you walking the dog down to The Mumbles and passing The Liberty at the time, fella? :) :laughing6:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by

What? Were you walking the dog down to The Mumbles and passing The Liberty at the time, fella? :) :laughing6:

Get real I said 25% of the crowd not 50%

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 am

Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:39 am

Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:19 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:The most used one on here is "the ref cost us the game" or something similar. Reading some comments on this forum and you would think we are Barcelona not Cardiff. We never lose because we played crap, we lose because of the ref and worse still, we lost in front of just 15k people when a massive club like us should have 30k a week no problem. ;)

My particular one is 'reading some comments on this forum you would think' :roll:

It is a presumption that your opinion is right and everyone else is talking nonsense. Does my head in :banghead:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 am

North Wales Blue wrote:Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!

Yea I remember him for very 'colourful language' ;)

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Get real I said 25% of the crowd not 50%

It was a joke (aimed at them and not you) fella! ;) :laughing6:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 pm

"He's got a lovely left foot".

I mean come on! I'm actually left footed myself, but that comment is said about any left footed footballer who can kick the ball half decent!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 pm

'He knows where the net is' when describing a prolific goalscorer.

Even I know where the f*cking net is and a good player I am not.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 am

When a player or manager first word to a question is LOOK AND MORE annoying half way through a sentence stops and says LOOK biggest culprit that does this is Craig Bellamy

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am

“If it was on target it would have went in.”