Your most hated footballing comment

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Your most hated footballing comment

Postby Milkybarkid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by
Milkybarkid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by

What? Were you walking the dog down to The Mumbles and passing The Liberty at the time, fella? :) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Milkybarkid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Not a comment but the funniest thing I saw recently was a player being subbed He clapped the crowd as he was coming off to all four corners of the pitch . I think that myself and my two dogs made up 25% of the crowd and I was just passing by

What? Were you walking the dog down to The Mumbles and passing The Liberty at the time, fella? :) :laughing6:

Get real I said 25% of the crowd not 50%
Milkybarkid

Postby North Wales Blue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 am

Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!
North Wales Blue

Postby North Wales Blue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:39 am

Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!
North Wales Blue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:19 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:The most used one on here is "the ref cost us the game" or something similar. Reading some comments on this forum and you would think we are Barcelona not Cardiff. We never lose because we played crap, we lose because of the ref and worse still, we lost in front of just 15k people when a massive club like us should have 30k a week no problem. ;)

My particular one is 'reading some comments on this forum you would think' :roll:

It is a presumption that your opinion is right and everyone else is talking nonsense. Does my head in :banghead:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 am

North Wales Blue wrote:Ron Atkinson use to come up with some classics fair play. I remember him saying that a certain player had good stickability, and he’s run the ball into a cul-de-sac there!!

Yea I remember him for very 'colourful language' ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Sven » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:
Sven wrote:

Get real I said 25% of the crowd not 50%

It was a joke (aimed at them and not you) fella! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 pm

"He's got a lovely left foot".

I mean come on! I'm actually left footed myself, but that comment is said about any left footed footballer who can kick the ball half decent!
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby murphy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 pm

'He knows where the net is' when describing a prolific goalscorer.

Even I know where the f*cking net is and a good player I am not.
murphy

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 am

When a player or manager first word to a question is LOOK AND MORE annoying half way through a sentence stops and says LOOK biggest culprit that does this is Craig Bellamy
Pembroke bluebird

Postby phildavies » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am

“If it was on target it would have went in.”
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Previous

Return to General Chat