Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sol Bamba:We need to be prepared and wary of this."

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 am

Sol Bamba on the Reading draw

SOL BAMBA:

"Massive point, because we were 2-0 down, it felt like a win. We were disappointed though, the first half wasn’t great but the reaction was good. The equaliser was what mattered. It was a good moment for Tommo."

"I spoke with Matt Connolly a couple of weeks ago about sensing before that even when we don’t play well, we manage to get a draw. It’s a big thing."

"It says everything about our spirit. 2-0 down, not playing well, we could easily have given up. We want to go all the way."

"This is our job, we’re professionals, but we’re still thinking about it (promotion), but we’re not going to get carried away. It’s a cliche but we’re taking it game by game, there’s still a long way to go.”
Sol Bamba
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sol Bamba Today Speaks:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 am

Bamba on promotion and his relationship with Warnock

SOL BAMBA:

"It would be massive (promotion), it’s every player’s dream to play at the top level and great for the city too. Even before I signed, I wasn’t worried, I had a contact with the manager but to be fair looking back I didn’t have a club. We know each other very well and it’s good to work with him, he didn’t disappoint!"

"We had an argument yesterday, something silly that we disagreed but I can’t keep my mouth shut but it’s all cool.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sol Bamba Today Speaks:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:31 am

Bamba on Nigel Adkins

SOL BAMBA:

"Always dangerous with a new manager and we need to be ready for this. We need to be prepared and wary of this."

"Your home form has to be good if you want to do anything in this league. It’s difficult with injuries but good for the other players to get injuries, you want a big squad and it’s actually difficult when you’ve got everyone fit. There’s opportunities for other people.”