Neil Warnock: "We are watching what he eats & training him"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 am

Lee Warnock on Lee Tomlin

Friday 15th December 2017

NEIL WARNOCK:

"We’re trying with him and he’s working very very hard - he’s never worked so hard."

"We’ve asked our fitness guy Carl Serrant to take it on board. He needs help really and some people are like that."

"We’re watching what he eats, how he trains and it’s not easy with him doing community work because we lose him for a full day when he could be doing extra work. But if you get a fit Lee Tomlin, he’d get in any team in the country, let alone in the Championship. But we don’t have that."

"We have a player who either starts and plays an hour or we bring him on for half an hour, usually. But when he’s on the pitch he can do things nobody else can. It’s how you use him and the type of teams we play against.”
Attachments
07897804000003E8.jpg
07897804000003E8.jpg (27.19 KiB) Viewed 3488 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock: "We are watching what he eats & training h

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:22 am

He definitely needs more game time... it is as great to see his reaction when he scored Monday, it was like a huge weight off his shoulders

Hopefully he will kick on from this... if we get him fully fit and firing he will be a massive asset
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Flyingpostman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:47 pm

The guys is notorious for loving the piss and is an artist ,big attitude problem if he cant get his shit together

I really don't think its a case of what he's eating more a case of what he puts down his neck or up his nose as previous clubs fans will attest to

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :happy1:
Flyingpostman

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:57 pm

full time job watching all the shit he must be eating :lol:
paulh_85

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:The guys is notorious for loving the piss and is an artist ,big attitude problem if he cant get his shit together

I really don't think its a case of what he's eating more a case of what he puts down his neck or up his nose as previous clubs fans will attest to

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :happy1:

A distinct smell of bullshit here. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Shame we cant get more out of him as he's one of my fav players to watch when he comes on and his passing and first touch is sublime. I'm still dreaming of one day being able to see us play a 4-2-3-1 with Tomlin playing behind Zohore with Mendez-Laing and Hoilett on the wings.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Flyingpostman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:The guys is notorious for loving the piss and is an artist ,big attitude problem if he cant get his shit together

Major piss-artist .Will be worthy of a re-quote when he is sold at the end of the season for still not being fit enough . You hear the story about him and his babysitter ....
Flyingpostman

Postby gwentbluebirds » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Major piss-artist .Will be worthy of a re-quote when he is sold at the end of the season for still not being fit enough . You hear the story about him and his babysitter ....

No but I heard the 1 about him and your Mrs
gwentbluebirds

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:59 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pengamblue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 pm

wurzel alert,wurzel alert :wave:
pengamblue

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:05 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

:clap: :lol:
NIBluebird

Postby nubbsy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Well it's obvious now what's happening at least.

It's upto tomlin himself and how much he wants it, no one else. The coaches can only do so much for him. If he doesn't get in shape soon then him out of the door.
nubbsy

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Would a burger van behind the opposition goalposts help at all?
Steve Zodiak

Postby theclaw » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:36 pm

I’d rather see him start and bring him off when he’s tiring than bring him on off the bench.
theclaw

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 pm

His confidence is going to be high after that goal, he can tear hull to shreds tomorrow if he starts, mendez hoilett and bogle will all benefit from him starting, if he dosent i see a tight game possible draw or us nicking it by a goal where as if he starts we could put 3 or 4 on them, thats the difference imo
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby KBK-13 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:09 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Shame we cant get more out of him as he's one of my fav players to watch when he comes on and his passing and first touch is sublime. I'm still dreaming of one day being able to see us play a 4-2-3-1 with Tomlin playing behind Zohore with Mendez-Laing and Hoilett on the wings.

Me too, with Gunnarsson and Ralls sat in front of Patterson Bamba Manga and Bennett
KBK-13

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:33 am

I’d hazard a guess that it’s the beer that’s keeping him fat. It works for me!
Fergy1927

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:09 am

theclaw wrote:I’d rather see him start and bring him off when he’s tiring than bring him on off the bench.

Definitely to start tomorrow imo. But I think Warnock likes him on the bench to be a game changer when opposition tires
gwentbluebirds

Postby valleyrambill » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am

Its working bringing him on so I would continue with that at present
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Lee Warnock on Lee Tomlin

NEIL WARNOCK:

"We’re trying with him and he’s working very very hard - he’s never worked so hard."

"We’ve asked our fitness guy Carl Serrant to take it on board. He needs help really and some people are like that."

"We’re watching what he eats, how he trains and it’s not easy with him doing community work because we lose him for a full day when he could be doing extra work. But if you get a fit Lee Tomlin, he’d get in any team in the country, let alone in the Championship. But we don’t have that."

"We have a player who either starts and plays an hour or we bring him on for half an hour, usually. But when he’s on the pitch he can do things nobody else can. It’s how you use him and the type of teams we play against.”

Why wasn't this new fitness and diet regime put in place before now
angelis1949

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:57 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Lee Warnock on Lee Tomlin

NEIL WARNOCK:

Why wasn't this new fitness and diet regime put in place before now

I tend to agree with this.
For me, it’s a strange situation for mid December.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat