Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Kids / The Grange

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:00 am

'Children's Enclosure' on The Grange End. 19th of August, 1974.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Kids / The Grange

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:'Children's Enclosure' on The Grange End. 19th of August, 1974.

Must have been the first game I had a season ticket for. Don't remember the kids enclosure but I was in the Canton in those days. Must have been pretty lively standing there for the next game.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 am

epping blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:'Children's Enclosure' on The Grange End. 19th of August, 1974.

Must have been the first game I had a season ticket for. Don't remember the kids enclosure but I was in the Canton in those days. Must have been pretty lively standing there for the next game.

I dont rem it either, I just found the pic.

My first season ticket was 1972/73 season on Bob Bank :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
epping blue wrote:

My first season ticket was 1972/73 season on Bob Bank :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

i had to look it up , but yes i was defo there making arrangements to go to Bristol 2 days later.
i think the date was 17th Aug and the mass arrests was 2 days later on the 19th..

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:03 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
epping blue wrote:

i had to look it up , but yes i was defo there making arrangements to go to Bristol 2 days later.
i think the date was 17th Aug and the mass arrests was 2 days later on the 19th..

Tut tut naughty naughty