youth

A forum for all things Cardiff City

youth

Postby bluuebird69 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37 am

we need a new scene of young city supporters to come through the club if we are to bump up the attendances and improve the atmosphere a lot of posts on here are saying we need them back but we dont have any more fans than we do sure the prem will bring back some but what happens if we get relegated their gone once again i was brought up down the city and remain city we need to get the youth down and get a atmosphere to keep them coming back and covert them to blue,that is the truth.
bluuebird69

youth

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: youth

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 pm

IF we get promoted to Premier League and and they come but then if we get relegated they won't come, then I would rather not have them at all.

You have promoted us and relegated us even before this season is at half way point :roll:

:roll:
bluuebird69 wrote:we need a new scene of young city supporters to come through the club if we are to bump up the attendances and improve the atmosphere a lot of posts on here are saying we need them back but we dont have any more fans than we do sure the prem will bring back some but what happens if we get relegated their gone once again i was brought up down the city and remain city we need to get the youth down and get a atmosphere to keep them coming back and covert them to blue,that is the truth.
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat