Midfielder

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Midfielder

Postby rhysblue » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Hey peeps, haven’t been on this forum for years nice to be back :)
I’ve been thinking on who we could bring in January to improve our team and was wondering who you guys would like to see in a city shirt?
For me it would be a past player I’d like to see us sign in January but highly doubt it’ll happen. That player would be Tony Watt who I thought was absolutely quality while playing in a city shirt.
Looking forward to your thought, BLUEEEBIRDSSSS
rhysblue

Midfielder

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Midfielder

Postby KBK-13 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Tony Watt is a striker
KBK-13

Postby rhysblue » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Disagree, very versatile player can player striker, number 10 role or on the wing
rhysblue

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 am

Different manager now who has his own vision - give NW the heads up ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am

Peeps!
:lol:

I think you’re also living in the past if you’d like Tony Watt back mate.
He’s done sod all since he left us. I think he was loaned to Hearts for a season and left part way through it. He now ‘plays’ for a second division team in Belgium.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bluebird For Life » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:31 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Peeps!

He’s done sod all since he left us. I think he was loaned to Hearts for a season and left part way through it. He now ‘plays’ for a second division team in Belgium.

a nice guy, but Tony Watt likes the pop too much - and as rightly said has done nothing since leaving us and didn't tear up any trees while he was with us in my opinion.
Bluebird For Life

Postby stephendavid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:37 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:

a nice guy, but Tony Watt likes the pop too much - and as rightly said has done nothing since leaving us and didn't tear up any trees while he was with us in my opinion.

Ive heard he likes a tipple or 5
stephendavid

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:48 am

talking about midfielders, someone on here previously mentioned jack colback. who i think would be a fantastic signing
paulh_85

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:32 pm

No offence but I really don't want anyone back that reminds me of the Russell Slade era :lol: But in all seriousness I always thought he looked average and tbh I think we could do better and he's not exacly proved anything since leaving us and if anything looks to have gotten worse. Lets look forward and not back.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:No offence but I really don't want anyone back that reminds me of the Russell Slade era :lol: But in all seriousness I always thought he looked average and tbh I think we could do better and he's not exacly proved anything since leaving us and if anything looks to have gotten worse. Lets look forward and not back.

he seems to arrive have 2/3 decent games then fade..which was my take on him here..
since leaving here almost 2years ago to the day he has played for 4 clubs and scorred goals...how about Revell as an alternative?
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:38 pm

And he's a crock
nubbsy

Postby KBK-13 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 am

rhysblue wrote:Disagree, very versatile player can player striker, number 10 role or on the wing

We are not playing with a proper number 10 though, which is part of the reason we are not seeing much of Tomlin, Tony Watt is not better than Tomlin, NML, Hoilett or Harris IMO for the number 10 or winger role and would be 4th choice upfront.

I liked Watt when he was here, but there’s no way he would improve us at present
KBK-13

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:24 pm

rhysblue wrote:Disagree, very versatile player can player striker, number 10 role or on the wing

None of those positions are midfield though.
maccydee

Return to General Chat